VPS SeedExpress- New Packages in Spain and UK - Gigabit VPS (Linux&Win) From £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont think that he´s a scammer. But it´s really hard to is believe he was offline for so long because a hardware problem 8-)

My VPS is working fine now

EDIT: F*ck my VPS is freeze after 2 mins of use >.<

I still dont think that he´s a scammer. But it´s really hard to is believe he was offline for so long because a hardware problem 8-)

My VPS is working fine now

EDIT: F*ck my VPS is freeze after 2 mins of use >.<

are u using linux or windows?? :o

they are offline frm last 1 week .. i dnt think so its hardware problem :s

are u using linux or windows?? :o

they are offline frm last 1 week .. i dnt think so its hardware problem :s
London VPS 150GB HDD WIN

Since 20H ago....

fuckgeu.png

There is definatly something wrong with the VPS! 4 Hours to Encode one movie? with 4GB dedi Ram? well.. Please Fix this ASAP, even emailed you.. but not much of i reply.

this "company" is a JOKE. I ordered 7 days ago, and havent heard from them since - sent many emails also. I do hope i can get my money back from this scammer X-(X-(

anyhow BEWARE

There is definatly something wrong with the VPS! 4 Hours to Encode one movie? with 4GB dedi Ram? well.. Please Fix this ASAP, even emailed you.. but not much of i reply.

be patient dude, i have waiting for 4 weeks and never got it.

SeedExpress is the worst vps service in the net.

:'(:'(:'(:'(

You get what you've paid for <_<
Please dont talk if you don´t know. Seedexpress brings to me the best vps service i ever seen (And not overpriced like yours) during the first week, but after their "hardware problem" all goes bad, surely because nobody mantain the nodes...

Now Seedexpress services sucks, but they also have good times in the past....

my vps very slow and now can't access so I send email to them but they don't reply.
what's happen?

it good quality when i order but after 15 days it suck(both support and hardware)!

Just want you to know, It has been 9 days now without any server and they NEVER answer mails :(

Shit ''company'', that all i have to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back