VPS SeedExpress- New Packages in Spain and UK - Gigabit VPS (Linux&Win) From £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right,

I'm not even gonna divulge into what's happened. It's too long to explain. Those who must know, ask me via email.

What i want you guys to do it the following:

1) Those who have had a pacakge that has expired and would like to renew, email me with the subject line of "Renew Package *YOURHOSTNAME*"

2) Those who have had a package and didn't get their full billing cycle's worth of service, email me with the subject line of "Service Request *YOURHOSTNAME*"

3) All others just relax for a bit and wait for me to sort this out. It's rediculous.

Sorry to all those involved and i hope understanding and forgiveness is in your nature.

SeedExpress Administration

Right,

I'm not even gonna divulge into what's happened. It's too long to explain. Those who must know, ask me via email.

What i want you guys to do it the following:

1) Those who have had a pacakge that has expired and would like to renew, email me with the subject line of "Renew Package *YOURHOSTNAME*"

2) Those who have had a package and didn't get their full billing cycle's worth of service, email me with the subject line of "Service Request *YOURHOSTNAME*"

3) All others just relax for a bit and wait for me to sort this out. It's rediculous.

Sorry to all those involved and i hope understanding and forgiveness is in your nature.

well i dnt knw what problem are you facing .. but i like VPS speed .. and my vps is down frm last 2 days . take your time to fix it . but please tell me how much time it will take .. 1 day 2 days 3 days... so we can wait .

The lowdown of my situation:

Lost all customer data and server data due to a virus killing my hard drive. Had to get a new one which is why i disappeared for a while.

I'm trying to get all customers setup on new boxes because the virus jumped to the servers i was connected to at the time as well.

I apologise to those who lost their servers short of time. I'm doing my best to get everyone setup again just it's a time consuming and tedious time.

I'm not accepting payments via PayPal anymore due to them being utter idiots and limiting my account for no reason. Sorry to all those who didn't know that.

If you've got a problem, query or setup request, email me and i'll do my best to aid you.

Thanks for all your understanding.

i got my VPS details ... its up now and working fast as hell . i am enjoying using it .. they not only back my VPS .. they also double my package ..

i always like seedexpress .. and now i like them more.. :) my website is working so smoth...

thank you speed Express ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back