VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not overloading any of our servers . We have Limited Clients per Hardware node.

Warez Sites Refers to Warez file hosting sites.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

My server's been down for over 24 hours. I keep getting told that they are doin what they can....but no results on my end. I am not getting response on the tickets i sent, only on live chat, which is Offline most of the time.

I have a 2 week old backup I am willing to upload to a different server if you can move me, but if you are able to retrieve my old data from my current server, I would rather have that.

Please reply to my ticket!!

Hi,

One of the technicians have replied to your ticket . And updated with your request.

If only anything regarding sales is concerned reply here . For Technical support . Technicians will reply in support system.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

Depending on the Orders Queue , 99% will be completed in 1-12hours. if there are too many orders max 24hours.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words Gigawiz and enjoy our service.

There is a Gr8 news to all respected WJ members . ScopeHosts is Bringing Permanent 25% Summer OFF On Unmanaged VPS , Metered & Unmetered Reseller Hosting & Shared Hosting...

Below Is the Discount Code Commonly Works any of these above service sign ups:
"25OFF"

This code works on any type of the payment mode : Monthly , Quaterly , Semi-Annually & Annually.

Enjoy the Summer.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

do u guys accept
RL, TF, image hosting site?
and if i pick up the 1st package, can i upgraded the hdd n requirment as my site growing?
thanks

Hi,

We can only allow Image Hosting site on the VPS . Not RL And TF , Because each hardware node as 8-10 VPS Clients only and we want all of them to enjoy the quality service.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

hello all....
i'm new web hosting, a few days i make order
and now my VPS activated :)
the Customer Service very2 recommended Seller i think. He help me n teach me about the VPS coz this is the first time i buy a VPS...

for every one who wants to buy a VPS, u can order in this person.

sorry if my english not well, i'm from indonesia

regards

Hi,

Presently we are not having any 1Gbps Port servers . We will be soon updating regarding this request in another 48-72hours .

On these 100MBps Connectivity servers Only 8-10 Clients are added which makes no resource overusing

New Nodes of 1Gbps port are coming up .

Note: Those wont be with unlimited Bandwidth .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

hello all....
i'm new web hosting, a few days i make order
and now my VPS activated :)
the Customer Service very2 recommended Seller i think. He help me n teach me about the VPS coz this is the first time i buy a VPS...

for every one who wants to buy a VPS, u can order in this person.

sorry if my english not well, i'm from indonesia

regards
welcome here brother
i am sure you know me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back