VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You need to submit support ticket . We will check regarding it . This is sales thread . Not Support thread.

On weekends there is only 12hours Live support . Technical support is 24/7 available you need to submit support ticket in client area.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Nice packages...
and i agree, customers must make a ticket in client area coz there is staff behind to check instead of making replies in sales thread...

Hi,

Hope you understand proper English , i personally handled your support ticket . Once again i will explain for you here .

I mentioned that Hardware node as premium 100 MBit Unlimited Bandwidth connection . Which is shared among 8-10 VPS Clients per hardware node .

You were expecting whole 100MBps Dedicated connection that you wont get anywhere in 100MBit connected servers

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

downloading from scopehosts servers.
i have been informed this is shared 100mbps...

realy nice? :roll:

Really Did u thought u would get a whole 100MBPS dedicated line at that price :P

All the VPSs on one Node would share the same line.

Really Did u thought u would get a whole 100MBPS dedicated line at that price :P

yes i did, first i have bought VPS I was satisfied with speed, then they change my VPS behind other, and speed is very slow...

I know that I can´t have full speed, but this speed is horrible.

yes i did, first i have bought VPS I was satisfied with speed, then they change my VPS behind other, and speed is very slow...

I know that I can´t have full speed, but this speed is horrible.

But I use their service & my site is pretty much Fast.

Hi,

We already explained why we had to shift you and others on that server to new server . The fact you got good speed is that, you were transferred 1 week later after all clients were transferred.

Which means you alone where using that whole dedicated line for 1 week.

I no longer have anything left to explain you.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

I have been searching around for a reliable offshore host (which is why I registered on wjunction today) and read some good reviews on this hosting company. I submitted a contact form via their website with a few pre-sales questions, 24 hours later no response. I then sent a direct email about 5 hours ago and I still have yet to hear back from anyone. If that's the pre-sales response time how is the support for people who actually have an account?

Hi,

Due to many request mails for the extension of SCOPEHOSTS SUMMER OFFER . We have now decided to extend it the offer till 30th June 2010.

@ Pixelmuse : We have replied all the mails . There was 24hours delay due to main server maintainence.

@ kenshin : Thank you for your kind words . We will do our best to keep you happy with quality service.

@ Cactus : After 25% off the basic server would be 11.99$ + 16$ for cpanel license. If you are new to the VPS Service, i would suggest go with the managed VPS Service.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

Sorry for the delay reply, as i was on vacation for 1 day

We do allow game servers and ventrillo server on VPS .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hey my servers been down for hours, no reply on my ticket, and on the last ticket i sent a couple days ago, not to mention you're not on MSN anymore. Can you please do something?

Hi, any test about rar/unrar speed for each vps packet? for example is 512mb windows os packet satisfying about it? And can we use first month %25 off?

Hi,

@Virendar

The Working time differs i`am online from 10am according Indian Standard Time ( IST ) till midnight 2am.

There was emergency network line maintainence in Luxembourg DC which resulted in some hours of server offline.

Everything is back to normal.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back