VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

The order has been completed and details as been already sent to your email address. There were many orders before you .

Lunch Break Caused 2 hours delay . We have completed your order in 3-4hours.

Completion period is 1-24hours

Thank you

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Good deals you're offering here SarKarRaj. Pity the offer expired yesterday. It would of been nice if you would have mentioned that it was expiring on June 30th.

Hi,

Due to many request mails & many PM`s here at WJ for the extension of SCOPEHOSTS SUMMER OFFER . We have now decided to extend it the offer till 20th July 2010.

@Woja: Now you can go with the offer .

Thank you

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Its almost anniversary of having an VPS with ScopeHosts. & I would really like to review it again.

I loved the service of Scopehost & I loved their support. My site is loading very much fast. & I would like to be with u guys for life(if u continue this service.)

Hi,

Your server is due . Will be with details in another 3-4 hours . As there many orders before you . We are completing 2-3 orders simultaneously.

Thank you.

Regards.
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

There 30 day refund policy is not true. Ive asked for a refund, he said it would be done 2 days ago and ive still not received my refund.

This is terrible. I left because of poor server speeds and now im not even getting my refund? This is poor.

im too cancel my VPS , VPS is down 9 hours today no reply from support , every day minimum 2-3 hours down , a purchase the second IP , after 56 hours still pending , so decide cancel , i moved to other host , i ask for refund and we will see X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back