sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is Keep2share update proces progress?
Sorry Halcyon :) but i was only using Keep2share with RDP , and now that i have sBorg again, i stopped uploading waiting for you to add it !
Thank you

Last edited:
Uhm, for now, use FTP to upload - so that you don't loose your traffic/sales :)

I'll make the plugin and post everywhere (yes, literally everywhere!) when it is done!

Is it possible to use FTP on vps( Cent OS based VPS) ?
Can anyone please give me a guide on how to install FTP on a linux VPS like Filezilla ?
(I am newbie at the commands but will try my best :) )

May I ask a few questions?
Which platform forums are supported Full list please (Vbulletin, SMF, IPBoard...?) i didnt find a list on the features link?
Does it support forums that have a captcha for each post?
Also, if i understood correctly with this tool you can post on your site/blog and at the same time to other forums?
Can you change the IP where you host it from time to time? and i suppose its allowed in most rdps ?
Do you need to have premium accounts from all the links you download from?

Thanks in advance.

1. sBorg supports auto-post to vB3, vB4, IPB3, PHPBB2, WP, myBB, SMF, and DLE websites.
2. No, there is no de-captcha service in sBorg to handle captcha while posting/logging in on any website (be it a forum/filehost/imagehost)
3. sBorg would allow you to post the same content to a WP blog + 1 other forum of your choice.
4. Unfortunately no. sBorg would stop working if the domain/ip/directory/any core file is altered. And yes, we do have a XAMPP bundle that can be easily installed and configured on a RDP to make sBorg functional.
5. Yes, you need to have premium accounts on all the websites you intend to download the content from.

i have a R# plan with you
since yesterday rapidgator upload is not working correctly i have to repeat the upload sometimes
please check the issue

Check-in and installation information is correct, although I can not Extabit.

Can you help?
The error is this:
Extabit: Too many tries, try again in 30 minutesError: Extabit seems to have disabled your account on upload.
Kindly get in touch with them and resolve this

Someone on the server might have used incorrect logins for their Extabit uploads - this would have resulted in a temp ban from their side.

Don't use Extabit for a few hours and re-check your login information before you try it out again.

Edit: Not sure why, but I'm unable to connect to the license server - please remain patient while we take care of this issue.

Someone on the server might have used incorrect logins for their Extabit uploads - this would have resulted in a temp ban from their side.

Don't use Extabit for a few hours and re-check your login information before you try it out again.

Edit: Not sure why, but I'm unable to connect to the license server - please remain patient while we take care of this issue.
Wrong user name - password is not used. Despite the wait for one day did not improve.
Although the right way to write the same information to Extabit, I get this error.

'' Error logging in - are your logins correct? ''

@diz, I guess this issue has now been resolved, please respond back with the state.

If it hasn't been taken care of yet, then I guess I'll have to load a test script to check the issue.

@search, raise a support ticket with your sBorg url and logins + ul.to logins + the link you tried to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back