Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening all,

Happy Pongal & New year to every one, For this festival we are giving 5% discounts on every plan.

To get 5% discount use: PONGAL5OFF
Offer valid for next 5uses only.

With FTP Hosting Plans, can I add and remove as many FTP accounts as I need?

Good Morning,

Here is the details of FTP accounts on each FTP plan's.

1. FTP LITTLE = Upto 3 FTP accounts
2. FTP Basic = Upto 6 FTP accounts
3. FTP Pro = Upto 10 FTP accounts.

worst rdp ever. from 04.01.2013 when i bought, until today was down every day for few hours or less on x.158 server...support is good but useless if every day have problems. i worked very less with this rdp and now is down from 15 jan. now i need to search another rdp. i don't recomand

Last edited:
worst rdp ever. from 04.01.2013 when i bought, until today was down every day for few hours or less on x.158 server...support is good but useless if every day have problems. i worked very less with this rdp and now is down from 15 jan. now i need to search another rdp. i don't recomand

I cant connect my RDP. 797656

Good Evening,

We have already sent emails regarding the down time and we have fixed xx.158 server permanent by replacing all the hardware. Kindly check your email for new login details and data is safe.

I can confirm all our server's are working extremely fine now.

Good Evening,

We have already sent emails regarding the down time and we have fixed xx.158 server permanent by replacing all the hardware. Kindly check your email for new login details and data is safe.

I can confirm all our server's are working extremely fine now.

I cannot login to the new server. Seems the login detail is not correctly set. Please help me ASAP because you said the old server will be shut down in 24 hours and the data need to be moved. (Ticket #481952)

Thanks.

Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Yesterday: problem with space.

Today : The server constantly disconnects.

Come on!!

The server is offline and I can not connect.

No e-mail explaining anything.

So, I have to open a ticket to answer them tomorrow, hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back