Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with Remote-RDP for one month, It is a really good RDP, Upload and download speed from RG,UL,FF is really good.

And RAR/UNRAR is also quick, It take about 30 secs to rar a 1GB file.

Support Tickets reply quickly, The support is the best.

I recommend this RDP

hi
do you accept torrent download ?

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

i have paid for an account but i still getting: Status: Pending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Where is the FTP access to my files?

Edit:
I can't use my software (FtpRush v1.1.3), and theres no alternative to it. The software doesn't start.
Sorry, but i need my money back.

Last edited:
I have ordered NL-Little. I hope it will be set up soon.

Good Evening,

Your order will be activated with in next 12hrs.

Where is the FTP access to my files?

Edit:
I can't use my software (FtpRush v1.1.3), and theres no alternative to it. The software doesn't start.
Sorry, but i need my money back.

Good Evening,

I hope your talking about FTP access that you need to transfer files from your pc to rdp.

For these type of things, you will need open a support ticket because wj don't allow us to provide support here.

Kindly open a support ticket for details: http://www.payments.remote-rdp.com/submitticket.php

Chaitan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

waiting your answer !!!

thnx

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

it's working right now
thank you

hi,
i need to install ftp software
how ??
+ i ahve another problem ?. Xilisoft Video Converter is not working for me ???

I have submitted a ticket (#779012) about the FTP problem five days ago, but still no reply. Please help ASAP.

Good Evening,

We have replied your ticket with in 1hr after submitting ticket on 5th of this month and told your there is some temp issue on FTP.

How ever i have re-enabled your ftp.

same prob
i need to use ftp soft in my server !!!

Good Evening,

Kindly submit a ticket regarding this and video converting is not allowed on Non-Encoding plans.

For more details kindly submit a ticket or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back