Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

Unfortunately i had an accident so i couldn't come online to check the issue.

About the server xxx.xxx.xxx.107, the server disk failure caused the server down how ever we worked from past 24hrs to change the disk and the server is back online. Your disks will be setup with in next 5hrs.

All the users who are in xxx.xxx.xxx.107 will be get additional 4days compensation.

Users who getting still incorrect password, please open a support ticket.

Professional Scammer.... No refunds, after so many problems. Way to go, suspending accounts with disputes on paypal... I advise everyone, be careful with these guys.

Professional Scammer.... No refunds, after so many problems. Way to go, suspending accounts with disputes on paypal... I advise everyone, be careful with these guys.

Good Evening,

I don't know your invoice number (or) details to check this, how ever if you open a dispute in paypal your services will be suspended and the paypal decision is final.

If you have any issue, please open a support ticket (or) pm me.

paypal its a shi* in rdp cases , the only refund shipping cases , not intangible objects like a rdp.

but i agree with you , that this man is BIG SCAMMER as Hostedges boss :facepalm:

server go too slow , same rar/unrar during 1 month, it isn't normal. in my disk was 4 users , servers got 14 or 15 more less , so , 56 users per server , WTF ?

server offline more than 4 days , my rdp end at 6/11 , so it should end at 10/11 , and i can't acess my rdp from 6/11. you don't refund me lost days.

BBBBB.png

Last edited:
server go too slow , same rar/unrar during 1 month, it isn't normal. in my disk was 4 users , servers got 14 or 15 more less , so , 56 users per server , WTF ?

server offline more than 4 days , my rdp end at 6/11 , so it should end at 10/11 , and i can't acess my rdp from 6/11. you don't refund me lost days.

[/IMG]

Good Evening,

Do you think this is support system or support portal to provide support here?

Have you opened a ticket, what are you doing from past 4days instead of opening a ticket?:facepalm:

We are replying to tickets with in few hrs and no pending tickets from past 7days.

We have sent new ip address to all users, if you dont know the ip open a ticket.

From my own experience this is the best RDP I've ever had. No significative downs, quick support. I suppose some users had problems because that server was wrong, but Chaitan attention is the best. For everyone who reads this thread must know that things are working well in other Remote RDP servers.

hello make my purchase but I'm still waiting, how long it takes to send the access data

Good Evening,

We activating orders with in few hrs after we receive, kindly check your inbox for login details.

You can also check details at client area under My products.

Review for 4months... (overall good not better)

Service: Not Bad (not fast respons)
Speed: rar/unrar very good
Speed: awesome for ulto, ryushare, oteupload, extabit

thank for your service

Good Evening,

Do you think this is support system or support portal to provide support here?

Exactly, since it's NOT support portal, do not answer on support related questions AT ALL, not even in sarcasm mode. Refrain from useless topic bumping, or I'll be forced to close your thread. Answer on pre-sales questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back