RapidVideo - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Fast Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Clan

Your site is blocked in INDIA. Why???

"Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information."

RapidVideo

Hello Partners & Users of RapidVideo,

the Rewards system is reactivated a while back, and is rated at $30 for Tier 1.

In circa. 1 to 2 weeks, we will make payments for the requested payouts again and it will bring us in the order & faster again.

olspider

Your host is a joke, nobody takes it seriously anymore. These are few messages you posted not long ago. Now PPV is back and paying users is not a problem... You're a liar.

Premium for Viewers is discountinued, it will not come back and we focus on circa 4 popup ads without PPV instead. On longer term, less popups is possible.
Appearently, according to the international regulations related with the money payments, it became very strict and thus we are unable to process the payments without the address or some identification of the users.

Instead, we focus on our quality products coming from our service.
There is no PPV rewards. It will not come back until next year.

apinkptt

Hello Partners & Users of RapidVideo,

the Rewards system is reactivated a while back, and is rated at $30 for Tier 1.

In circa. 1 to 2 weeks, we will make payments for the requested payouts again and it will bring us in the order & faster again.

reward system for how long?

perhaps 1~2 weeks lmao

everyone here know rapidvideo is just a host with no credit

spitfire

Every host can changed to be better.
Please pay all the open payments first. I have some open which are months old. So do others I know.
Your uploaders are not having anything from a nice-looking account balance which is not paid in the end! Also known as scam...
What is the reason for not paying today but in 1-2 weeks?! I have heard this before and nothing happened until today.

Of course every host can change to the better.

I know you give a sh*** about my opinion but in my eyes you waited far too long to reactivate ppv, did not listen to your users concerns and wishes and you betrayed so many people's trust in you and your site. Anyways, good luck for winning back users and keeping the partner program open and unchanged for a longer time so people can plan and work efficiently with your site. I am out and I will stay out. :-)

GuanziLo

Your account is deactivated.
It may abused the system or did not have enough perfomance.

@RapidVideo What does it mean ? Closing an account to avoid paying
id:7395
webmoney Payout of 49.43 $ on 22.05.2019

RapidVideo

User accounts is banned when there is like 50-500 TB used on the account and no views. We need to save our ressources too.

cloudti

User accounts is banned when there is like 50-500 TB used on the account and no views. We need to save our ressources too.
We understand that you need to protect yourself too and that is fair. But if you want to be a great video portal again, fulfill your users' requests. Do what is best for you and us too.

But you cheated on your users when you decided not to pay them, you just weren't supporting us anymore.

I just want to know if I can trust you again. Because my site is serious and I need what hosts the videos too.

You should check by site to see if you can submit the necessary visits.

RapidVideo

50 users with total usage of 2500 TB and <500 views daily in total isn't fair too. Either use us or don't use us. We are not an cloud backup host.

We are 1080p FullHD Hoster with multiple qualities, it is big costs for us to host and convert everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom