RapidVideo - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Fast Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stokz

Premium for Viewers is discountinued, it will not come back and we focus on circa 4 popup ads without PPV instead. On longer term, less popups is possible.
You are not 100% accurate in the answer you give. Please clarify: Is there ANY LIMITATION OF TIME for FREE USERS to watch videos in RapidVideo or no?

Vo69ci

There is a link to contact someone on the page by MP or mail.
I have a problem with the page and I can not find how to get in touch with someone responsible.
I've been a long time without uploading anything and I've resumed videos and although I have between 35-215 views there is no impact on the money (that is, it has not given anything).
I do not know if it's a joke or this page is about this, keep the money of others ...

RapidVideo

I've been a long time without uploading anything and I've resumed videos and although I have between 35-215 views there is no impact on the money (that is, it has not given anything).
I do not know if it's a joke or this page is about this, keep the money of others ...
This is not an problem.

@RapidVideo I am waiting for an answer for payment
We have closed our PPV since April and doesn't pay for its rewards anymore on regulary basis. This is already outlined in the news:

https://torrentfreak.com/freeloading-kodi-add-on-users-are-undermining-rapidvideo-190405/

Appearently, according to the international regulations related with the money payments, it became very strict and thus we are unable to process the payments without the address or some identification of the users.

Instead, we focus on our quality products coming from our service.

-MicrO-

Is it possible to buy premium for more time than a month? for example one year.

Another thing if I buy some "TB" in Hotlink, this will end when they are consumed, or in a certain time?

Greetings.

KimAds

The popup opens automatically without click, and i know you will answer "No, it cannot happen, i'll take a look", but this issue is really happened, it's from popads, you said you will take a look, but this issue is still there during 1 month.
And crazy popup frequency, 4~5 pops per view (without reward), as far as i know, almost of video hosting services have 1~2 pops per view. Please consider about it, and trying to listen/understand your user opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom