RapidVideo - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Fast Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

momomesh

hi rapidvideo,

in your dashboard you adviced to change to ravi.to right?
what about hotlinks? they still stay the same right?

btw, can you update my account's hotlink statistics, wanna know if I need to topup.

Thanks

RapidVideo

We splitted the ads in 2 profiles, you can allow adult ads or don't allow this type ads. See in your user profile settings, there is new option now.

RapidVideo

hi rapidvideo,

in your dashboard you adviced to change to ravi.to right?
what about hotlinks? they still stay the same right?

btw, can you update my account's hotlink statistics, wanna know if I need to topup.

Thanks
You should see the Traffic stats now and we converted to Video Plays counting.

We release our next major update for ability of subtitles hardburning and adding Intro/Outtro and watermarking the videos with Logos within few days. Our encoder is already much faster than the HandBrake in this area.

KimAds

Adult ads still appears even though I selected "Allow Ads, no adult ads for all countries (it may show malware ads or fake support ads)" in settings.

RapidVideo

It will best if you close PPV program and keep rapidvideo free for viewers. You can show your ads .
Yes, but even in 6 months or so, the ads are not enough to live, the streaming speed will be throttled. we are developing another solution, btw the limit is at 120mins internal actually, its not so hard limit.

Stokz

since you are always changing your rules, i really don't know how rapidvideo is working now...

is there any limit for free users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom