Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Though funny how I went from evoboxes to rapidspeeds and now to leaseweb(??)

@rk-boxslot: That all you have to say after flaming rapidspeeds for supposedly running away?

Nice. Though funny how I went from evoboxes to rapidspeeds and now to leaseweb(??)

@rk-boxslot: That all you have to say after flaming rapidspeeds for supposedly running away?
Flaming them for running away or posting real hard facts about how they ended up in this situation if you'll care to notice on several occasions I actually noted *I hope they get back on their feet for the sake of the clients i posted only what i knew to be true nothing more.

moreover i am glad you guys now have resolution :)

servers

I have waited a while now, glady my customers are very much p!ssed off they are very much understanding.

Rapidspeeds have always been good to me, but the lack of communication is playing on my mind ten fold.

I have submitted 6 paypal disputes relating to my services with rapidspeeds, i have done them on a 1 to 1 level without having paypal intervene, so this can be withdrawn at any time.

If rapidspeeds do come back from this and my customers servers all back online, then all disputes i have filed will be removed (i would expect some sort of discount/compensation for the downtime) i personally would stay with them, they have been good to me and really this is the only time i can fault them.

Until i hear otherwise i am in talks with leaseweb who have offered me for my servers like for like at the same prices im currently paying with a chance of obtaining the data from my customers servers.

As a hosting company owner i feel this is the necessary step to maintain my companies reputation (of what is still left) and get my customers back online asap.

Flaming them for running away or posting real hard facts about how they ended up in this situation if you'll care to notice on several occasions I actually noted *I hope they get back on their feet for the sake of the clients i posted only what i knew to be true nothing more.

moreover i am glad you guys now have resolution :)

Am glad for a resolution. My thoughts are this deal was worked out so LeaseWeb could recoup SOME of the funds that were paid to RS, this way RS wouldn't have to shell out money via PP disputes & claims.

Money's on this being a "until your next cycle" event. At least you have time now to move your shit!

servers

Heh,

I got a few servers with them, they offered me like for like for the same price.

I dont think they will screw you.

What would you prefer to have:

1 server sitting there making no money?

or 1 server there making a little bit of money?

I know which i would prefer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back