Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be activated once everything comes back.

I may or may not be made redundant as it were - but I never made much money off this anyway. I have some other tricks up my sleeve as well...

@LeaseWeb Will be taking over RapidSpeeds servers and clients. If you have a server with us, it will be switched back on tomorrow morning!

What a bunch of Rapid Noobs.

" If you have a server with us, it will be switched back on tomorrow morning!" wait. So that means only people with servers gonna get data back? How about us others who had VPS?

" If you have a server with us, it will be switched back on tomorrow morning!" wait. So that means only people with servers gonna get data back? How about us others who had VPS?

lol. I think they mean all servers will be turned back on then, including VPS Nodes. Which includes VPS Clients.

I guess they will just plug the cable back,
they don't have much time to distinguish which ip belong to which server (as they reply in the e-mail)B-)

The VPS servers will come online but just have a think for a moment about how the VPS are managed. They likely will come online but if there are any problems it will take a lot more time for leaseweb to fix them.

When you switch, make sure when the company says they own something, they actually do. Leasing or lease-to-own isn't owning.

I already switched my websites with a backup I had. Couldn't stand further downtime.

Also, I'd contact Leaseweb just to figure if what RapidSpeeds is saying is true. If it isn't, they are only buying people's time.

Hmmm... What will happend with peoples who paid semi dedi server sometime ago ? I mean, my semi is paid for next 20 days. I will need to forget about that money, and pay again to leaseweb ? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back