Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lellouchftw

STAFF EDIT:

Everyone now has till: 16:00 (CET) (2nd December 2011)

Make Your Backups Now!
Make Your PP Disputes Now!
And say Thank You to LeaseWeb!

(Making a dispute does not mean you will get your money but at least you will have a small chance)
(Thanks for text iHate.)

More info: http://blog.leaseweb.com/2011/11/30/information-regarding-rapidspeeds-services/

LifeTalk + KnownSRV + BoxSlots are aiding members with backups & HDD Space free off charge
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-...kup-space.html

Original users post is below:

Since the main thread is closed, I'm creating this thread for everyone to come and rant.

You know you need to relieve that stress building up from those missed hours of uploading XXXX.

:))

EDIT: According to rapidspeeds twitter:

@LeaseWeb Will be taking over RapidSpeeds servers and clients. If you have a server with us, it will be switched back on tomorrow morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
741 comments
Rapidspeeds - Facts / Speculations

Support Thread Has Been Closed - Continue Here (y)

All Servers from Rapidspeeds both in the Netherlands & US went Offline around 18 Hours Ago

Developments :

Link : https://twitter.com/#!/rapidspeeds

1. The first News From Rapidspeeds After the Downtime was that Leaseweb Nullrouted all their servers due to a lethal DDOS attack and will be back shortly up .

All options to contact Rapidspeeds is offline - Main Site and even Phone

After recent replies from Leaseweb , it turns out all this was a lie and the matter is more serious

2. It now turns out they are having a Legal disagreement with LW and no idea yet when or if the servers will be back online .

3. Turns out Rapidspeeds LTD got dissolved on the same day that this started happening - Coincidence ?? :

hLzfeq.png

Well according to them , the company got dissolved as it was changing names from Rapidspeeds Servers Limited to Rapidspeeds international .

It may be BS , as no such company has been registered yet .

Last edited:
As this is the first thread, it will be the only one for this particular issue.

Any threads about the issue, will be deleted without warning.

According to Thehacker123 (nathan i think) - "The whole company thing is just a coincidence with us moving to a company based in another country for tax reasons. I was also coincidentally banned at WJ for having a dupe account. Bad day :/".

So that company thing isn't an issue. I think.

Last edited:
Firstly let me just say, You guys have the largest balls in the whole of this forum for attempting to keep up the "We are getting a 5-6GBit DDoS" story remind me please how does this take down two networks in entirely separate buildings, countries and networks?, I have to admit personally I wouldn't have tried nor bothered.

Now down to some things clients need to know ? or should have already been told.

Maybe some truth should be told ? Glenn you know more than you are telling these clients, they have every right to be livid you "sold" your company to RapidSpeeds and work there still you ARE still affiliated with them in more ways than you are letting on all the way through the last ten pages you have done nothing but contradict yourself, Nathan you shouldn’t even be posting you have duplicate accounts (thehacker123 & the one you just used to lie on) so you really need to reconsider what you actually tell people beyond that point how can these clients trust a herd of liars ?

RapidSpeeds Lease their hardware from leaseWeb they use two x Juniper switches per rack, each rack contains 38 systems inside of it, those racks connect to a Cisco 6500 catalyst each rack apparently has 10GigE (some people even say 2 x 10GigE) actually it is more like 4 GigE to each rack, When RapidSpeeds realized it's prices were too low to cover the 95th percentile which is 3 - 5 Euro per Mbit used they bumped up their prices which failed work then they started mailing high bandwidth usage clients demanding more money (Give us £800 per month we will ignore DMCA and not suspend you some clients were told as high as £1900 a month and also promised that DMCA's would be ignored ?? Are these people real?) then RapidSpeeds thought that the US market would be a good market to pounce on obviously didn't realize the laws there were tighter and bandwidth more expensive so obviously bills were not paid or paid late now the time has come to catch up they cannot so they have been shut down they have been told they pay 50% of what they owe and they will have services resumed can they do it ? personally i think not, will they do it ? also i think not.

you can judge my post how you wish, I post this because it's truth and appalling no wonder Craig from Mydediservers.com left (old company director and 50% shareholder).

This post will also be put up on WHT.

This post was also not made to increase my sales i have spent all morning on the phone to try and get some leverage for RapidSpeeds clients it is them who lose their money some people have more than 10 servers.

And before anyone says I have posted this to benefit myself then please go ahead and visit ovh.co.uk if you want such cheap systems I am not interested in poaching truth is all I want for you guys.

The only fact I can see is 18 hours is over,
haven't see any update from their twitter,
and of course we can't access our server.

I haven't sleep for 30 hours, and had already order servers from 100tb,
waiting them to deliver me servers on the next day.

Rapidspeeds, I feel shame on you.

Then sadly you thought wrong, i am not here to promote anything but you indeed thought wrong How can i be affiliated with them if EVERY one of my systems are still online AND i host in SmartDC ?

if we pay good money to lw people and give all our server details and passwords, can we get our site full backups ??????...

when ever i type Rapidspeeds at their online chat room they are quickly saying we don't know u call them or email them..... ridiculous :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back