Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i read something along the lines of them monitoring incoming referral links, it looks like they are banning if you get a warez referral to your account?

they blocked abt 20 accounts of mine :p

one of them with 2 years premium and 56k rapids and 30TB of upload

Just sent them this message

they sucks !!!

hello,

you keep deleting and locking my accounts, what the hell is going with you ??

I had in one of my accounts a link with 1.000.000 downloads, then you just block my account ??? in other hosts I get about 40.000$ for this number of downloads.. thousands of sales then you just block me ??

you dont give rewards, so stop deleting my fucken accounts, and if you contacted by DMCA just delete the file and mark it as illegal not the account

Thank you

haha. Stop posting your illegal content on Rapidshare, they obviously don't want it here. What will it take for you fools to realize this...

they sucks !!!

They replied :

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us about your locked accounts 43581070 & 43166132 &
43893373 & 44245954 & 44349668 & 44154618 & 44193620 & 44301705 & 44317098.
Please note, there is no reason to have multiple accounts. I recommend you to only
use one account.

Your message has been forwarded to the according department to clarify the
situation. The colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Kevin Portmann
RapidShare Support

RapidShare AG
Schochenmühlestrasse 6
6340 Baar
Switzerland

Telephone: +41 41 748 78 80
Fax: +41 41 748 78 99

Web: http://www.rapidshare.com
Email: support@rapidshare.com

they sucks !!!

@DonA - Are you a little bit retarded?! FFS. Do you think being abusive and saying fuck to them is really going to get your files back up or change their current stance?! If you're uploading thousands of Copyrighted files and they're constantly receiving DMCA Notices for them, what do you seriously expect them to do?! Turn a blind eye to it?! Of course they're going to delete your files and account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back