Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzadali55

Today My Rapidshare Account Now locked I Lose 10k Rapids ,

Rapidshare Uploader Please Create New account And Move Your Rapids

EMSoa.jpg

100 comments
Anyone know if you move like 20k worth of Rapids to one account, they automatically charge 2 yr account, even though you don't need it too be RapidPro?

they put 2 different ips at the same time limit at max in a day, if you make it 3 different ip with any way (because your isp rebooted your connection or other), they firstly change your password and send you as one and last warning, if you make this 3 different ip
connection again, you say astalavista your account. To prevent this, buy 2nd account for downloads and keep 1st account for backup
only.

Anyone know if you move like 20k worth of Rapids to one account, they automatically charge 2 yr account, even though you don't need it too be RapidPro?

you can move your rapids , your rapid will save , not automatic extend your account , when you

want to extend your premium account you can use your rapids

If you move it to free account, your account will be extended to longest possible account (2 yrs 9990 rapids) so I suggest first to move enough for one month premium, which is 990, and convert free account to premium, and THEN move rest of it. Btw you can't move more than 9999 in one go.

Damn the it will just keep extending?

I deleted all my files from that account that has all those Rapids, it still has 1.5 years, hopefully they won't block it.

I rarely use it too download. O' well thanks for the info.

rapidshare can never block my account coz i 7zip file or folder with strong header encryption, then split it 8 then uploads last 4 parts then upload first five parts...and delete the same after it has been shared within two days...

ha ha ha

joke..........

my account got locked once because of multiple IP (Remote upload), then I explain the problems and ask them nicely to unlock my account. I got it back.

I have never been blocked by them. However, I have been once reset password by them saying my account was using multiple IPs. However, what worry me is that files have never been shared also got deleted by them. I only use them to backup and doenload after they stop reffering program.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

ive had about 15 accounts lock
downloading to fast from my 10GB server hehehe

had one other for file sharing
but my points (45K) are in an account Ive never had any files in and never downloaded from)
it just has about a week left till renew
think ill just let it do the 2 year thing (should be my safest account) and who knows I may need it for privet downloading later

my files are backed up on an account that I never posted links for and it's premy for 2 years
I think im pretty safe but who knows some day they may decide to delete an account holding 37TB and generating them nothing

ah not to interested in selling really
im hard on points (feering the day when I have to buy them)
I did have 70,000 (I like to download faster then they like)
also they have a new rule againced using your ID/Pass in any third party program
the RS maniger is just to SLOW for me
who wants to download at 10-15MBs when you can download at 100MB with a dif program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back