Status
Not open for further replies.
What the HELL? why the fuck you guys are saying,"Thanks i got the payment/Payment Received blah blah" and no one is saying the amount of files they are deleting on daily basis is just uncountable and totally ridicolous.

They are just deleting our files by giving a bullshit reason Copyright Infringment. wtf. The files which i never share with anyone and you guys are removing them without any valid reason.

Bravo Rapidgator.. :w00t:

Invisible worst support and awesome speed of deletion is called Rapidgator. Try it if you guys are looking for auto deleting storage. X-(

Exactly, they never solve this "auto-deletion" problem since day one :(

according to their mail and their replies payza is not gonna added soon.........(a series of weeks......they require documents to approve account bla bla bla)

looks like nobody cares about a huge amount of affiliates
:( :(

plz get more serious with affiliates (all payments pending..... - - webmoney is too complicated and many can not use it at all -- their fees to transfer to PP are high)

there is not anymore official support here.........days ago

rapidgator is just ridiculous. I was using pps since the last months (3 months = 0 sales), so I changed to ppd and start getting sales today. seriously?

3 Months without a sale and still using them ?? you deserve to be scammed :facepalm:

1º I do not use rapidgator to upload my legal stuff. But I still have some files there.
2º You maybe are one more guy who upload warez, so you deserve to be scammed not me.
And you believe i dont get sales for 3 months? And after changed to PPD i start get sales. they cheat on sales.

From other filehosts, I get sales daily and from rapidgator I just got sales when i switch to PPD. Nice.

Dear customer,
Your account was blocked

According our Terms

17) In case of violation of any paragraph of the above rules, the administration reserves the right, without giving a reason to suspend the user account, or completely remove it from the system without any compensation of payments that were made.

19) The administration reserves the right to remove any Content or User Account, without explanation
?

1º I do not use rapidgator to upload my legal stuff. But I still have some files there.
2º You maybe are one more guy who upload warez, so you deserve to be scammed not me.
And you believe i dont get sales for 3 months? And after changed to PPD i start get sales. they cheat on sales.

From other filehosts, I get sales daily and from rapidgator I just got sales when i switch to PPD. Nice.

I know dude, me and others talked about this many times before in this thread, leave this host if you wanna be taken seriously by uploaders ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back