Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapidgator seems cheating sales through bad servers. :| why too much time which they don't fix counted bug ??
I recently get sales, rebills on rapidgator but this first time in 7 days without sales or rebills while I put their links on top of my sites. (my sites only have rapid and extabit). I'm sorry, but I'm disappointing you, rapid. Maybe I will bye bye you.

The thing about RapidGator is they were here once before. They had problems with many things, FTP, Remote Upload, took them forever to pay people, files getting deleted and a bunch of other stuff. They went away for a bit then came back with supposed new owners and claimed to have fixed all the stuff that the supposed previous owners didn't. No, it was the same issues and then the thread got locked by until they resolved the issues.

They claimed to have resolved the issues which were temporary and now they're back again with the same issues.

All these hosts just need to go away and people stop using them. The only reason they're still around is because of desperate people. If a host can't resolved even simple issues after a full year, they have no plans on being legit.

Also they still have the same old outdated remote upload list. You can't remote upload from Filesonic or Wupload for a very long time now since they made their service private.

Last edited:
I got a sale today and a sale yesterday. I am going to stay with RG for now at least. Why move really?

All the new hosts have problems, RG's benefits outweigh its problems though.

The very fast remote upload speeds are one.

I get very good conversion rates though : Since I started I have had 250 downloads overall and 4 sales. But that is because I post unique, well labelled material. I also provide fast support on all my posts.

Well today ... no uploads through zoom, web very slow! At least FTP works (but slow). Seems they are in same space as filefactory.

Zoom upload is way slow which never used to be and FTP works but is also slow and was never used to be.

Actually to work with RapidGator one should upload hell lots of file on daily basis because the amount of files they delete on daily basis doesn't makes any sense.

I think there is a big gorilla working on rapidgator who is eating our files on daily basis. damn you big fucking monkey.:D where are you gonna poop after eating all our files?:P

Thanks RG for payment
But I still cannot open My files, Can you somebody help me, please?
zoom not working and I dont know, how I get the links :(
thanks

i have more than 15 sales in month but i got only 5% for site sale . how i can get 10% ?

Please note, our service adds an extra % from sales, that was made from your web-sites.
1-5 sales/month - you get +5%
5-50 sales/month - you get +10%
50+ sales/month - you get +15%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back