Status
Not open for further replies.
Such statistics for yesterday are impossible I am afraid.

/edit
And I know the reason, many files are impossible to download from some countries (on the servers located in some countries they looks like offline, but they are not).

Last edited:
I see multiple links with final /ID in the promo banner page plus the one in the main profile page. Which one is the correct premium's ref link to give ppl when buying a prem account?

ya there is problem with stats they r not counting much of my downloads and it also looks tat it show some files i posted today as downloaded but in reoprt it shows none . which is not possible . RG @ pls fix it :(

There is still people telling me that rapidgator doesn't load for them. Already posted a guide to flush dns, etc, and it doesn't seems to be helping them at all.

By downloading file.

pr26.rapidgator.net <- no files from this server have been counted yesterday and today

btw

your 15 minute limit per file doesn't work either. I started one DL wth FF (but it don't show server) and canceled the download and one hour later i tried with IE but even one hour later it just showed "You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.". You have to fix the 15 minutes limit or define a time-out for canceled files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back