Status
Not open for further replies.
DOWN TIME, NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT, FILE NOT FOUND, STATS FROZE, ETC...X-(X-(X-( I QUIT... THERE ARE FAR BETTER HOST, even if they have problems they admit it and with very good support... BYE BYE=):))

DOWN TIME, NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT, FILE NOT FOUND, STATS FROZE, ETC...X-(X-(X-( I QUIT... THERE ARE FAR BETTER HOST, even if they have problems they admit it and with very good support... BYE BYE=):))

Better filehosts than rapidgator? are you talking about those shitty xfilesharing hosts? Rapidgator does have a lot of problems but currently I don't know of any filehost which is better than RG. Maybe you should enlighten us by listing some of those better filehosts. When Rapidgator was down I tried many different filehosts, none of them satisfied me.

Hi guys
I just got one download
viannen_fireworks.gif
feu-artifice-2650b53.gif

n4rut0, are you serious about rapidgator ?? They are the lamest host I have ever seen
they sold 3 times or may be 4 and sold the site to another man. Do you belive this is professionality ? if yes, I'm not a human.

n4rut0, are you serious about rapidgator ?? They are the lamest host I have ever seen
they sold 3 times or may be 4 and sold the site to another man. Do you belive this is professionality ? if yes, I'm not a human.

then I don´t understand what are you doing still here.

stats working fine for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back