Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
Why we are talking about down time :)
i had conversation its just a matter of time
keep calm wait for the possitive reply
everything will be fine
when people talk about shaving sales and shout on rg thn why people want that filehost :)
mostly who always show negative comments :)
two faces people i see here those who love rg u should not worry all will be fine be happy and keep ur work be humble be possitve.

rapidshare was rapidshare
megaupload was megaupload
openload was openload

and?

I believe they wil not go rapidgator is rapidgator ;) i m here to make sure they will not go and i m with my uploaders and unkown uploaders keep calm dont worry be happy believe in god believe in justice.

i m thinking about those whoz earning with uploading i know what they feeling and rapidgator is just like a home .. we love rapidgator and they will not go i m sure lets see...

thanks be possitve its just a issue of dmca and server ... all will be fine ...i had conversation with them . takecare all enjoy.

99% of the time the people are crying that RG is shaving...
1% of the time they're crying that RG is down...
but it's the exact same people.

World got crazy ... i don't understand the world anymore...

Dog Lol GIF

a site ,last week reported 410$ sales/day [if we consider commission then they had about 650-700$ sales in 1 day if we consider 2 different rewards , aff and site]
so , where RG wants to go better than the place they are?!
problem is they are in vacation due to xmas

I believe they wil not go rapidgator is rapidgator ;) i m here to make sure they will not go and i m with my uploaders and unkown uploaders keep calm dont worry be happy believe in god believe in justice.

i m thinking about those whoz earning with uploading i know what they feeling and rapidgator is just like a home .. we love rapidgator and they will not go i m sure lets see...

thanks be possitve its just a issue of dmca and server ... all will be fine ...i had conversation with them . takecare all enjoy.
Somebody put something in my drink...

Back