Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know, that's really disgusting. You won't say "HAHAHA" anymore when they arbitrarily put *you* on a sales block. I have a similar picture on an account that used to have almost daily sales (or multiple sales) not long ago and all of a sudden they are blown out like a candle. All while the downloads are as they always were, nobody can tell me that's "normal".

You know, that's really disgusting. You won't say "HAHAHA" anymore when they arbitrarily put *you* on a sales block. I have a similar picture on an account that used to have almost daily sales (or multiple sales) not long ago and all of a sudden they are blown out like a candle. All while the downloads are as they always were, nobody can tell me that's "normal".

what can be done ?..

future is like megaupload and hotfile or rapidshare ?

Last edited:
Sale is dead No sale and 2 Refund nice
Screenshot-2.png

WTF?...2 days ago 2 rebills, today both disappeared from my account. Yesterday 1 refund, this is the first time (i know) that i got refund in 3 years with RG. Very strange.

Last edited:
WTF?...2 days ago 2 rebills, today both disappeared from my account. Yesterday 1 refund, this is the first time (i know) that i got refund in 3 years with RG. Very strange.

Many Refunds happening in last few months. No doubt, Rapidgator plays with the stats, but last few months, they are playing a lot. I am more focused on K2s because of that.

Back