Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
If so, i hope they will burn in hell!

deviled egg GIF by GIPHY CAM

Where is @RtaX complaining about debrids? Well now the debrids are not working anymore and RG still cheating affiliates...
Debrids buy via your files too, you know. Debrids use stolen credit cards to buy premium. I Huess, Whew Rg find debrid they block it and make a refund in order to prevent chargebacks.
you dumb, debrids are not working with RG since 1 month ago.

No, they still try to create accounts in hope RG will miss them :) I know alldebrid is reading this thread, so guys, give up already.

Tell your boss to start providing official support again here, if he is serious about addressing questions rather sending a dummy like you. He is already giving support in the other forums. If he understands only Russian or wants to give support to only Russian speaking people, let him declare it.

And dont give dumb excuses saying.. debirds are buying from our account thats why refunds happening. There is no logic in it, when many affiliates are getting multiple refunds at the same time. How can it be possible that, all debirds are buying Rapidgator premium from our links at the same time?

Tell your boss to start providing official support again here, if he is serious about addressing questions rather sending a dummy like you. He is already giving support in the other forums. If he understands only Russian or wants to give support to only Russian speaking people, let him declare it.

And dont give dumb excuses saying.. debirds are buying from our account thats why refunds happening. There is no logic in it, when many affiliates are getting multiple refunds at the same time. How can it be possible that, all debirds are buying Rapidgator premium from our links at the same time?
If you need support, try to create a ticket in support system.

If you need support, try to create a ticket in support system.

Rapidgator is giving support in other board, why not in Wjunction?
Is it like Russians are easier to fool ?

You are here to give all sorts of excuses to defend Rapidgator, where many members have time and again raised many issues.

Fact of the matter is that, you people are just like Filejoker, if we will raise any general issue regarding anything, they ask for your username and then you will get a warning saying... "Always talk good things about us, else we will block your account"

No, they still try to create accounts in hope RG will miss them :) I know alldebrid is reading this thread, so guys, give up already.
Sooner or later the debrids will find a way to bypass, don’t forget they are older and have much more experience than when rapidgator was created. Real-debrid already found a way to bypass it, and I know others are close to do it too.

the refunds are because Rapidgator is blocking accounts of their legit customers randomly (in the effort of block debrids) and when they contact support nobody attends them, so obviously they will make a chargeback.

Im sick of reading these moaning shit posts. Everyone with IQ higher than 10 knows this host is manipulating with sales, every filehost do it. Just remove all files, and move to another filehost who is not cheating that much, thats all.

I am afraid of seeing My stats because of so many refunds. Previously, Rapidgator had no security for Premium Users and now they are banning Premium members so much. And in order to compensate the loss, they steal our sales.

They cheat, all we know that.
1st thing to do is report them scam in apple store and GG app store. RG take 50% and store take 20% out commission. And RG will not pay any cent for uploader after that.

Rapidgator is giving support in other board, why not in Wjunction?
Is it like Russians are easier to fool ?

You are here to give all sorts of excuses to defend Rapidgator, where many members have time and again raised many issues.

Fact of the matter is that, you people are just like Filejoker, if we will raise any general issue regarding anything, they ask for your username and then you will get a warning saying... "Always talk good things about us, else we will block your account"
Rg gives personal support. Public forum is not s place to give support. And they always answet tockets.

if you can read russian, there is no support on rebill.me. Just some public message same they post on rg news page. It is just asking to provide support via twitter. If you have question about your account, you need to create a ticke, otherwise hackers can use social messages to hack into your account, and you come back here crying that they stole your cents.
Also al what you post here in personal messages, is on file including your ip, pc fingerprint etc... Not secure.

if you can read russian, there is no support on rebill.me. Just some public message same they post on rg news page. It is just asking to provide support via twitter. If you have question about your account, you need to create a ticke, otherwise hackers can use social messages to hack into your account, and you come back here crying that they stole your cents.
Also al what you post here in personal messages, is on file including your ip, pc fingerprint etc... Not secure.
probably the most ridiculous excuse i’ve ever heard

Back