Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,890 comments
Does somebody know if it's correct RG will only pay PPS if the user which will buy premium used a "file link"?

I'm asking because a friend bought a premium account yesterday, he used the referal link and now he is in my referal list, but i got no money for his premium account.

That was strange for me, so i opened a support ticket and got this answer:

Dear partner,

This user gone by your referral link and it is your referral now.
If you want to earn - user has to go and buy premium by your file link.
We are not able to fix it.

Kind regards,
Rapidgator.net Support Team

After that i replied and asked what he does exactly mean with "file link".
One hour later, ticket was closed my question/reply was deleted. Support staff was a Mark Jansen, which was very very unfriendly at all.

They also canceled my payment for last week and the amount was re-credited to my account.

referal link is only if you refer other affiliates. this way you will get percentage of their earnings. For paid customer you need to provide them your file link. they close ticket every time they answer. You can reopen ticket any time by sending reply to same ticket.

Last edited:
So just a link pointing to an uploaded file is necessary - like a link i post in blogs and forums to share my movies?

they close ticket every time they answer. You can reopen ticket any time by sending reply to same ticket.

I know, not my first ticket, but i reopened the ticket and replied. After that, they deleted my answer and closed ticket again without any further answer.

And canceling my payout as a reaction to normal answer isn't professional at all.

rg1sjh9.png

Last edited:
My downloaders won't be happy at all, but if RG continues this massive cheating, which started like 2 or 3 months ago, I'll have no other choice as to drop them from my supported hosters. It's a pity, really, RG used to be my favorite filehost for quite some time, but the continued cheating is starting to become unbearable now.

My downloaders won't be happy at all, but if RG continues this massive cheating, which started like 2 or 3 months ago, I'll have no other choice as to drop them from my supported hosters. It's a pity, really, RG used to be my favorite filehost for quite some time, but the continued cheating is starting to become unbearable now.

They are the Number 1 in Manipulations. Lots of chargebacks these days is happening too. Just want this host to bite the dust, the way they are stealing our sales

You got any proof?

Back