Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,902 comments
it's not possible what contents do u post warez or prn?
what about last month? 1-11 month total per month how much ? if some weeks go highest sales next week it gonna be down . don't know reason.....delete not downloaded files .... this week now have 2 days i have 102$ much better...hope it 150-200$

My contents is Ebook and Magazine!
My last month for 1-13 month was 40$ and in end of months i earn more 150$
last month i have in one day 75$ earning. it was a record for me in one day :D

Sorry honey, i don't need to post screenshots. Trust me or not. Content im posting are movies and series. For sure, RG does shave like EVERY host does, but in my experience RG is more constant compared to others.

I buy bandwitch from my balance and from 400TB files now i have 90TB! And the most sales are from old files!
Post automatically merged:

Do you know guys if they can restore the files ?

Last edited:
Rapidgator Rebill? Are you funny?? Rapidgator if count our sales correct we don't need rebill

FileJoker i think after Nitroflare is best for count rebill

I do agree with you.. Rapidgator doesnt count sales correctly and Rebills are worst.

At the same time did you notice.. Filejoker is not counting Renewals at all or counting them as Rebills. So, do you agree that they are also manipulating?

I buy bandwitch from my balance and from 400TB files now i have 90TB! And the most sales are from old files!
Post automatically merged:

Do you know guys if they can restore the files ?
Than you ordered premium account with unlimited storage. It clearly says , that your files which not been downloaded for 60 days will be removed . They can't restore files which has been removed. Why don't you just buy bandwidth from another account with real money or btc?

Last edited:
Back