Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
pavkata12 xaxaxaxa you complain because they delete facebook page ? are you kidding ? They cheat in sales this is more important forget about stupid facebook page...

if you blame someone for something, then bring up the god damn proofs.

If not, shut up pls.

Rapidgator is the best filehost ever After oron.com .

They always pay (even they lost CC they paid on time).

I was making 10-12 sales daily when people like you were Crying all over wjunction.

Maybe one of the reasons that sales are less because they accept only Visa as credit card. For example no Mastercard at the moment. Some downloaders dont have Visa, so they cant buy.

Personally if i was a downloader having Mastercard only, i would rather buy premium to another host, than go to my bank to order a Visa card just to buy premium on RG.

Maybe one of the reasons that sales are less because they accept only Visa as credit card. For example no Mastercard at the moment. Some downloaders dont have Visa, so they cant buy.

Personally if i was a downloader having Mastercard only, i would rather buy premium to another host, than go to my bank to order a Visa card just to buy premium on RG.

and AMEX :sun:

If not, shut up pls.

I was making 10-12 sales daily when people like you were Crying all over wjunction.

pinkside can you show proof for last 3 days with 10-12 sales per day please... i complain for last 3 days not all days, i don`t say they don`t pay on time, i write last 3 days they not count normal sales understand,? And by the way you shut up if you can`t understand what i mean!

If not, shut up pls.

LOL :)) You so stupid ... :facepalm: RG one of the worst, RG is SHIT ... They are permanently deleted user files to free up space. As I wrote that last week they removed all my files (over 40 000 files) !

pinkside can you show proof for last 3 days with 10-12 sales per day please... i complain for last 3 days not all days, i don`t say they don`t pay on time, i write last 3 days they not count normal sales understand,? And by the way you shut up if you can`t understand what i mean!

if you can not find the answer of why RG sales dropped down, let me tell you then.

1- The Biggest 2 forums have banned them (allowed with only mirrors). Then Uploaders moved to another hosts so RG's popularity dropped in other big board too (suzy), because many uploaders don't want to work with multiple hosts, they choose one and post in all forums...
Less RG links=Less popularity=Less sales. I remember I was making sales even with 10 Download counts, it was because everywhere was RG links...Now everywhere is LS, Uploaded, Ryushare and such... People will not pay for them all.

2- CC is done by only VISA. This is not permanent solution. VISA is only better than nothing, not the best one.

3- RG started to delete files for DMCA more often, That is minor one but it is another reason.

I am ready to purchase a 1 year premium account from your links, in exchange paying me back x5 of it, if RG count it. Agree ?

Nuff said.

Too many people having no sales this week, something has to be wrong and we all know RG has a shameful history of cheating theirs stats.

My sales come from my site which is still having the same visits as the previous weeks and has the same number of downloads, only this week I haven't had a single sale when usually I have several.

Proof already said.:facepalm: Is facebook page deleted or maintenance?

if you can not find the answer of why RG sales dropped down, let me tell you then.

1- The Biggest 2 forums have banned them (allowed with only mirrors). Then Uploaders moved to another hosts so RG's popularity dropped in other big board too (suzy), because many uploaders don't want to work with multiple hosts, they choose one and post in all forums...
Less RG links=Less popularity=Less sales. I remember I was making sales even with 10 Download counts, it was because everywhere was RG links...Now everywhere is LS, Uploaded, Ryushare and such... People will not pay for them all.

2- CC is done by only VISA. This is not permanent solution. VISA is only better than nothing, not the best one.

3- RG started to delete files for DMCA more often, That is minor one but it is another reason.

I am ready to purchase a 1 year premium account from your links, in exchange paying me back x5 of it, if RG count it. Agree ?

Nuff said.

you tell me all things which i know but honestly you can`t be so stup** , you write me:

do you think RG are stupid so much ? Off course if they cheat in sales, they will try to be smart in that... this mean if you make 10 sales they will show you 50% more or less they are not so stupid to cheat with all your sales. i`m still wait to see how you make 10-12 sales per day in last 3 days - 19, 20, 21
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

RG is allowed in Forumophilia again without mirror filehost

in next hrs pbb will do it the same ... normal with LS delay in payments... :)

To paraphrase "AIRPLANE!"

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to try Rapidgator...

Site going up and down, but files... not so much.

;)

To paraphrase "AIRPLANE!"

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to try Rapidgator...

Site going up and down, but files... not so much.

;)

:)):)) SITE UP BRO :sun:

I am a pretty new uploader, but always got paid so far by RapidGator. Unfortunately my sales went down for the last 10 days since they have their CC problems...
Anyone can recommend a good alternative to me?

Back