Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,981 comments
sales are fine... i have more sales today than monday and yesterday

sales are not regular, some days you get more, some days you get less and some days you get nothing.

if you earn $50 last monday that doesn't mean you'll earn $50 a day for the whole week because there's no such thing as regular or fix earnings / income unless your working for some office or something.

Well said mate.Want regular income?Change to PPD and shut up kids:facepalm:.

sales are fine... i have more sales today than monday and yesterday

sales are not regular, some days you get more, some days you get less and some days you get nothing.

if you earn $50 last monday that doesn't mean you'll earn $50 a day for the whole week because there's no such thing as regular or fix earnings / income unless your working for some office or something.

Godric please don`t write if you don`t know ...
what about if you make for past 2-3 months everyday minimum 8 sales per day and normal 10-12 per day and after cc problem in past 2-3 days if you make 1-2 sales per day ? You don`t know how work script, you don`t know if they have some problems with some group with members you don`t know anything so please don`t write sales work normal...(i mean global, like i say for you maybe it`s ok but nor for everyone.)
Thank you.

@Vailan

I know

Sales drop since this cc problem, I used to get more sales too 2 months ago. It's just really annoying to read all these complaints about sales if someone don't get any sale, even if sales are fine every time I check this thread

And I'm not saying I know anything, I'm just saying my opinion based on my experienced. And so far my experienced is good with RG and I don't have complaints. I also get those days without even a single sale and that's fine with me coz that's how it works. You don't get sales 24/7

Godric i have minimum 8 sales per day for past 3 months maybe until last 3 days, after that i have 1-3 sales per day this is not possible anyway.. if you don`t make sales everyday this not mean other also can`t :)

Back