Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,959 comments
do you think RG are stupid so much ? Off course if they cheat in sales, they will try to be smart in that... this mean if you make 10 sales they will show you 50% more or less they are not so stupid to cheat with all your sales. i`m still wait to see how you make 10-12 sales per day in last 3 days - 19, 20, 21
Thank you.

[

Stop using them if you think they were cheating. End of story... and your agony. ;)

Guys why dont you stop talking about your sales and payments?Aciuf and others are monitoring such threads as this and you give them materials that can be used against RG.Why dont you use PM function?Ask any member here im sure you get your answers discretely.I beg you, stop talking about such things.

last week i dint received payment due to wmz limit . wrote a ticket to them and they told it will be refunded back to my account soon . but still nothing in my wmz or on rg account then i wrote ticket but not got any reply from them till now tat i still havent got tat money nor money back to my account . can any one suggest me wat to do . Pls only genuine comment .

regards

Got Payment & 3 Sales Today Working Fine To Me

webmoney received :D

Yes, already got my payment to webmoney :)

you guys will never realise and learn :facepalm:
for your, posts they coming to highlight,facing problems, but at the end you are again posting all useless info.
NO one here to know how many you earn,or how many sales you got...just use your head to realaise the present situation.

I did and they said they refund money back to my rg account soon but 5 days now and still nothing . I send them ticket but no rpy to that too . They have the worst support as much i have experienced i must say .

You must understand that they have other problems right now and also they must have thousands of tickets in the last month to answer.My experience with them is that they answered to my ticket after two weeks but my problem was sold.

Well, I have never complained before ever, but this would be my first one, yes there is some serious problem with sales for the last 4-5 days. Its impossible that with the amount of sales I have been generating for the last 2 months(minus the first long cc downtime), now I have 0 or just 1-2 sales in last 5 days, its just impossible. And I am not in the group which makes 1-2 sales daily, I generate much more sales than that.

Maybe not everyone is affected, maybe for some everything is still working well, but for many its not.

And its not because of mastercard, I was getting even better sales with visa only, its just the last time cc went down and then came back(before doing the up down thingy for a while) this problem has started.
I hope RG fix this soon, because I don't want to use any other host.

Back