Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,045 comments
but i have 7 sales from last 10 days.I think you are in shaved group.
I have Notice one thing when you getting a sale above 200 usdt then next week you are move in shaved group..
If Users Buy Premium Through BTC , LTC, USDT or Mobile App Then you get all sales. Few Users Trying to buy Premium For support me They Using Credit card , And they Cant buy through Credit Card Because Site redirect to Reseller or Credit Card decline. I got 1 Sales 4.5$ that mean Apps sales Working fine . Credit Card sales are Down.
Maybe RG Force to Customer Using Their App or redirect to Reseller because Reseller Will send Coupon Code through email . And Coupon Code Sales not count for Uploader Sales. 100% profit of RG.

I dont like Shaving word Because i many times buy premium from my link when i doubt i am in shaving group but my sales Was counted. Sometimes sales is really down , Sometimes Gatway issue . Sometimes no Sales because nothing good releases.

Warez-bb Times I earned lots Permonth 1700 - 2000$ but i dont expect much right now. So basically We Cant do nothing , because RG is the most Trusted and Old Host in Warez. Lets See if They Fixed Gatway soon.

After 15th May Credit card Gatway Started Problem and Sales totally Dead. I earned Last 14 days 2 Sales which is 4.49$. I told you before . Only Crypto Gatway and Mobile app Sales Works fine. Credit card Sales are fully Cheated . As a Example if you buy Premium through Credit card, Site redirect to Reseller . Reseller Gives you Cupon Code through Email. and Cupon Never Count your Sales, 100% Profit of RG, And RG know very well Most of Sales came from Credit Card. So that why they Apply this trick.
I dont think they Fix this problem Soon because they Earning 100% with this trick. So Better Move to other host . I already started Other Host . i cant work With 8.99$ sales in 14 Days.

my 90% sites are fucking Dead
how can i expect sale
Screenshot-18.png

After 15th May Credit card Gatway Started Problem and Sales totally Dead. I earned Last 14 days 2 Sales which is 4.49$. I told you before . Only Crypto Gatway and Mobile app Sales Works fine. Credit card Sales are fully Cheated . As a Example if you buy Premium through Credit card, Site redirect to Reseller . Reseller Gives you Cupon Code through Email. and Cupon Never Count your Sales, 100% Profit of RG, And RG know very well Most of Sales came from Credit Card. So that why they Apply this trick.
I dont think they Fix this problem Soon because they Earning 100% with this trick. So Better Move to other host . I already started Other Host . i cant work With 8.99$ sales in 14 Days.

my sale ok this weeks.

My Stat
Screenshot-2024-05-30-at-10-18-20-AM.png

Only Get 4$ Sales, Which one from RG App . I told you Credit card sales Not Work. Maybe Some country Card Works or they Buy Premium through Crypto Thats why you guys getting Sales.
But My Sales are fully Dead. Everyone purchase through App its impossible. and RG force to users Using their App.

My Stat
Screenshot-2024-05-30-at-10-18-20-AM.png

Only Get 4$ Sales, Which one from RG App . I told you Credit card sales Not Work. Maybe Some country Card Works or they Buy Premium through Crypto Thats why you guys getting Sales.
But My Sales are fully Dead. Everyone purchase through App its impossible. and RG force to users Using their App.
Credit card working fine from my side.I think your buyer buy premium only for your 1 or 2 files

Back