Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
Joined RG yesterday as a free user. I'm on the PPD tariff. Have uploaded a 285Meg file. The file has had 90 downloads but on my stats page rewards are showing as $0.

Are free users able to earn rewards on RG? If so why is nothing showing?

Joined RG yesterday as a free user. I'm on the PPD tariff. Have uploaded a 285Meg file. The file has had 90 downloads but on my stats page rewards are showing as $0.

Are free users able to earn rewards on RG? If so why is nothing showing?
First of all, you have to enter your payment details so as to earn from PPD or PPS
And secondly, I would recommend you to stay away from Rapidgator as it's paypal has already been limited and now users are complaining that they have stopped paying via webmoney also.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Richard : I'm on PPS but no payout in progress.....

raveeshm2 : I always use Webmoney :(
I used to use Rapidgator but i have stopped using them from about a week now. I remember they paid me last week on Webmoney account. I don't know why they are not paying now. Also the support team used to reply within 24 hours. I guess they are out of funds to pay their affiliates !!

No buddy, PPD.

Edit: Oh sorry "To participate in the bonus program, you need to enter your payment details. Without payment details downloads are not counted"

"Please fix the following input errors:
To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan."

Is that true? I have to make 10$ on PPD to be able to switch to PPS!!!

Back