Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,873 comments
@kovats

Next payment USD is 0, your money appears there after they close this week earnings on Sunday at midnight. (GMT +3)

Mine is 0 now too, so dont worry this is normal. Just make sure you typed your WMZ number and set to webmoney in the settings before midnight (GMT +3)

Did they already close last weeks (until yesterday) earnings ? I can't see it in my profil and next payment is still $0. I sent them an email but they do not answer. And sales are not counted too.

why does this host require to provide information of payment gate? been working with this one, since its like this, i had given it up, so annoying script. may be powerfull for some people as i see this host at many websites.

You have reached daily quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 15 GB

abrasion of this rule. I saw for the first time :O

yes, they closed last week, i can see my earnings, in progress.

OK, thank you so much for your answer.

Next payment is still 0$ and no payout in progress.

It seems that they are not willing to pay me anymore. And they still didn't answer my email. I stopped publishing links immediately.

Be careful.

to everyone whose next payment is still 0$: did you choose webmoney? because no payouts with Paypal anymore...

Yes, everything should be fine (I alreday received payouts for the last weeks) only this week is different.
Except this message I get in statistics because I downloaded a file from my own account (it wouldn't make sense anyway to cheat this way because I'm on PPS ): We does not count downloads you have made to prevent cheating.
Download other users are counted correctly.

Will they in nearly future pay on payza because webmoney is so complicated and 99% us can't add payout options.
Can't say about Payza as there support never replies on time.
btw webmoney is NOT so complicated. Once you start using it, you get used to it. You just need to open an account on it. Probably they give a WMZ(which is used to store money in dollars) purse by default. You just have to enter that purse no. in rapidgator payment settings. When they pay you, just find a e-currency exchanger which will exchange your money from Webmoney to Paypal at Minimal fees.

I use WMZ for many times, previous payments still OK.
I reached the minimum balance on Friday ,last week, till now, no payout in progress ...

I have contacted their support, wating for answer ......

I use WMZ for many times, previous payments still OK.
I reached the minimum balance on Friday ,last week, till now, no payout in progress ...

I have contacted their support, wating for answer ......
me too:'(
rapid do'nt pay for me.i have contaced mail but they don't reply:facepalm:

Back