Rapidgator Discussion thread

Mitinew

Just a question guys... Do you still got paid by RG via paypal? Or only WMZ?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

raveeshm2

Anyone knows some trusted e-currency exchanger, which can exchange webmoney to Paypal. I am from India. If you know then please, just send me a PM

kovats

Hello Dear Members,

I have a question regarding to the profile menu.
I am hit the minimum limit, but when I checked the profile page, and searched for the Balance box, I can see this:
Balance USD $33 Next payment USD $0
Why is the net payment 0 ???

Can somebody help me?

Richard

@kovats

Next payment USD is 0, your money appears there after they close this week earnings on Sunday at midnight. (GMT +3)

Mine is 0 now too, so dont worry this is normal. Just make sure you typed your WMZ number and set to webmoney in the settings before midnight (GMT +3)

kovats

Richard, thank you very much for your detailed reply!
Have a nice day to you!

@kovats

Next payment USD is 0, your money appears there after they close this week earnings on Sunday at midnight. (GMT +3)

Mine is 0 now too, so dont worry this is normal. Just make sure you typed your WMZ number and set to webmoney in the settings before midnight (GMT +3)

colie

after more than 1mth, this filehost still have alots of file with zero download counts. guess they are not going to fix it.

mr3x

Hello Dear Members,

I have a question regarding to the profile menu.
I am hit the minimum limit, but when I checked the profile page, and searched for the Balance box, I can see this:
Balance USD $33 Next payment USD $0
Why is the net payment 0 ???

Can somebody help me?
Me too atm :'(

Balance USD $43
Next payment USD $0

Top Bottom