PremiumRdp.com - Xeon 3440/E3-1230 8GB/32GB RAM, 1Gbps Rdp From 8€ Month (EU, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @ SeeingMole

I can see your ticket. i replied there. and please dont use wj for support etc.
please use live chat , ticket system , skype etc.

and i added firewell rule for filezilla it will work now. for brief reply check ticket.

I also couldn't find out where to change password. Also the 2012 is much more sluggish than 2008.

I hate that stupid metro menu and I prefer the good old windows NT theme.

windows server 2012
How can user change the password?

I also couldn't find out where to change password. Also the 2012 is much more sluggish than 2008.

I hate that stupid metro menu and I prefer the good old windows NT theme.

Windows server 2012 isnt fantastic

I agree. If there's any special reason for you to use 2012, please install Windows 2008 next time.

Frist off all please dont use wjunction for support. i will not answer you here. because its not allowed here..

And looks like many user dont like " Windows Server 2012 "

I can install " Windows Server 2008 " there is no issue with that.
please create ticket if you want windows server 2008. i want to see how much user dont like 2012. and how much want old one. next time i will not reply here.
Mods will ban me if i will do this.

Use live chat , skype :- PremiumRdp

I'm not really using this place for support. Issues that I bring up here are things that I feel should be known publicly both for existing users and potential customers.

For example regarding Windows 2012 vs 2008 issue.

In fact, if possible, no need to wait 6 months for next installation.
Just re-install windows 2008 instead as soon as possible.
I am willing to accept some downtime for the re-installation.

It is much more sluggish than 2008. I hate the new aero windows theme. Also many of the eyecandy features are very useless for RDP and will only slow things down. For example preview of programs when you hover mouse over it on the taskbar at the bottom. It just make it slower because the screen needs to update more.

The windows decoration such as minimize/maximize close buttons are also much bigger than in Windows NT theme. This waste a lot of precious space because on RDP most people usually run it at smaller resolutions such as 1024x768.

what sens was to install windows server 2012?
Yes now we reinstalled " Windows Server 2008 "
Its stable now.

some RDP down?

Please use skype live chat or ticket system to get support dont post it here.
and its not down os reinstalling and its completed now i sent new login details.
check email if cant find check spam.

I'm not really using this place for support. Issues that I bring up here are things that I feel should be known publicly both for existing users and potential customers.

For example regarding Windows 2012 vs 2008 issue.

In fact, if possible, no need to wait 6 months for next installation.
Just re-install windows 2008 instead as soon as possible.
I am willing to accept some downtime for the re-installation.

It is much more sluggish than 2008. I hate the new aero windows theme. Also many of the eyecandy features are very useless for RDP and will only slow things down. For example preview of programs when you hover mouse over it on the taskbar at the bottom. It just make it slower because the screen needs to update more.

The windows decoration such as minimize/maximize close buttons are also much bigger than in Windows NT theme. This waste a lot of precious space because on RDP most people usually run it at smaller resolutions such as 1024x768.

Os reinstall is on one of the server in progress support is not 24/24 but it is 20/24 h
I agree with you . i got many complain about 2012 . i reinstalled 2008 back. and sent new details in email. check it . its stable now.

From Now i will not reply here for Support Related. i will just ignore. because i already got warning from Mods.
Please create ticket if you get any problem. we dont take much time to answer it.
Also there is Live chat and Skype :- PremiumRdp

i have just extended for one more month the service is great speeds also and support is always there when i need help , it seems all the problems i have at the begginning are gone .
Great provider keep up like that .

support is very friendly ,fast respond speed,i buy a new plan next month,the second month,very good service,recommand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back