PremiumRdp.com - Xeon 3440/E3-1230 8GB/32GB RAM, 1Gbps Rdp From 8€ Month (EU, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a Demo? Or maybe pay a few dollars for a 12-24 hour RDP? My current provider has been down and I need to tranfer a website ASAP

only one server is down :- UK

and my site is down.
it was not good time with hosthatch. it was going down time by time.
and now my month is also completed there.
i asked for bacup from them.. and then i will host to another hosting.

waiting for bacup from them..

It will not take max than 24 hours.
and Uk server will also come online in max 24 hours. its their network problem. they replied me that it will take max 24 hours to fix.

Regards

The operator of this thread has advised us of the following:

• Can no longer offer service.
  • UK Server is suspended.
  • Backup is not obtainable.
  • Cannot provide support here any longer.
As a result, this thread is hereby closed until further notice.

---------- Post added 10th May 2013 at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 9th May 2013 at 03:10 PM ----------

Thread re-opened.

Are there any members who are currently requesting a refund from this provider?

Yes, I am. I actually just paid him on paypal $26 yesterday to get his GBP 20 400 GB slot.

I contacted him on skype. After sending him the money, he never replied.

I also paid on webmoney well in advanced for this month, which is supposed to be due 20ish, so in effect I've used only 1 week of it...

Hello,

I had chat with him today in skype, The op willing to sell his site and close his business.

The OP also said me that 3 of their servers going to expire today.

Last edited:
sorry guys i am unable to provide service now.
i cant find details of all user who paid me. all thing is mesh up because of data loss.
also server will expiry today there is no reason to renew it. i already got paypal dispute.
so i cant continue now. i was tryed to do but not got success.

and yes chetan. you fucking man. you was trying to take my user name and password.
i was not given you then you posted here. that i was selling it.
i was asked you first offer you never told me. was asking first my details.
you was tryed good. but not got success. you was also asked my email to reset pass what fuck was that. ?
who will give email ?

you was thinking i am fool ? LOL

and yes componey will be closed now.

all users who have your more than 15 days left on current active order create dispute i will handle there. by checking details.

site will go offline soon ..

Hello,

I had chat with him today in skype, The op willing to sell his site and close his business.

The OP also said me that 3 of their servers going to expire today.

for all other provider .. :-

this user will never buy your componey . he will just take account of staff or admin by asking that he will check your site.

but he will take all details of your site like users email who are serious user ..
and then he will send email to all user by giving offers..

and from you site he will just change email on general setting of your site.
to his email and then send email to all user. just beware with him..

Last edited:
sorry guys i am unable to provide service now.
i cant find details of all user who paid me. all thing is mesh up because of data loss.
also server will expiry today there is no reason to renew it. i already got paypal dispute.
so i cant continue now. i was tryed to do but not got success.

and yes chetan. you fucking man. you was trying to take my user name and password.
i was not given you then you posted here. that i was selling it.
i was asked you first offer you never told me. was asking first my details.
you was tryed good. but not got success. you was also asked my email to reset pass what fuck was that. ?
who will give email ?

you was thinking i am fool ? LOL

and yes componey will be closed now.

all users who have your more than 15 days left on current active order create dispute i will handle there. by checking details.

site will go offline soon ..

for all other provider .. :-

this user will never buy your componey . he will just take account of staff or admin by asking that he will check your site.

but he will take all details of your site like users email who are serious user ..
and then he will send email to all user by giving offers..

and from you site he will just change email on general setting of your site.
to his email and then send email to all user. just beware with him..

Hello,

Mr.Premium RDP don't post false allegations here.

You have said that your willing to sell the site hence i asked you to provide admin panel details to check the information but you refused to provide me the details.

I said i cant buy your site with out knowing the complete information.

*You haven't provided me access to your whmcs panel.
*I haven't changed anything in your whmcs ( How can i change when you have not provided the details )
*Kindly also post the proof that i have sent offers to your customers? ( How can i send the offers, you have not provided me access)

I was posted just a information for WJ users to know the fact, Don't be angry on me and post false allegations.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back