PremiumRdp.com - Xeon 3440/E3-1230 8GB/32GB RAM, 1Gbps Rdp From 8€ Month (EU, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy cheapest plan support is very fast and friendly speeds are great so far
2zefj38.jpg

28h0m0g.jpg

UPDATE :
New uploading screen
2013-02-19123502.png

Last edited:
The service is good when it works , in this little more than 48 hours i got my details the server goes offline more than 6 times , the support says it is attacks that is causing the problems .However today server goes offline again , support is there but they arent even answering to my ticket for more than hour so i put dispute throught Paypal asking for my money back .I understand a lot but if someone is not willing even to answer and tell when server will be online again i dont want to have any work with that kind of people.

UPDATE :
It seems tha there was a big missunderstanding because support was not there i decided to stay with this provider because the speeds are really great , hope that those attacks will be neutralised.

Last edited:
@keepwalking

we sent details already.. if you didnt got it please check in spam folder on your email.. if still cant find please come to live chat or on my skype.

Regards

One man company from India

PremiumRdp
I open a ticket 3 hours ago, no one reply. the 'live chat' showing online.
also request cancellation service, Can you refund my money ?

Hello,

@luffy1410

We sent new information already.
if you cant find it on your email. then check spam folder.
if still cant then come to skype :- PremiumRdp Or live chat.

Very good an customizable service.

a few hours with service down the last week, but it seems to be a redstation problem

besides, everything is working fine, and every time i need support for something that requires admin permission, like add a new rule to firewall for something in special, he is there to help me... well not oficially 24/7, but yes, he is there when he is awake

I'm on 400 UK. Download speed is very good.
premiumdownrg.png

premiumdownms.png

premiumdown1f.png

premiumdownbs.png

premiumdownfr.png

premiumdownfx.png

I can also confirm fast responding support, both through tickets and also live chat. Sometimes I even wonder if he even sleeps...

FTP sending and receiving from OVH France is fast. I get at least 6-7 MBytes/s per connection and I have 6 connections.

premiumdedidownftp.png

premiumfrsupftp.png

premiumfxupftp.png

premiumzoomup.png

Torrent speeds however is mediocre.
premium1fichierup.png

Last edited:
Great service after half the month of use i only can say great things about , even thought first few days the server had problems with shutting down randomly , after that great support , speeds also , torrent speed is also good , support is always there to help me .

They had to re-install Windows Server 2012. It's back up now, but not everything is working yet, such as FTP and other issues...

Also, it says server license valid for 180 days, does this mean you'll have to re-install again in 180 days???

OK, they have replied in a ticket confirming that the Windows will have to be re-installed every 180 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back