Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a "Live chat" with Payza few mins ago and they told me this about Bank Wire Withdrawals.

"At this time, we unfortunately cannot provide you with a time frame as to when you will be able to once again withdraw your funds. We had anticipated that we would be able to restore our withdrawal services to all Payza members by the end of last month. However, we are still in the process of transitioning to a new service provider for withdrawals and, as a result, we are not yet able to restore this service."

so the only way we can use payza, is to use services which they accept payza payment methods.
but as it looks, these companies which use payza will be less and less by the time.

Since last friday withdrawals are possible again, at least for my country.... finallly!!!

Others: DON'T USE SWAPMYBUCK!!! These criminals are just thieves and will keep your money.

Which country are you in Uncle Bob? Did you receive money in YOUR BANK ACCOUNT or are you saying this just because you are able to REQUEST withdrawals?

Thanks a lot.

Yes , Swapmybuck is a scam site runned by criminals. I only can repeat it: DO NOT USE IT!!!

@Harshadewa:
Withdrawal from payza to my German Bank account is possible again but it's still pending since Sunday, I hope just it's because everyone wants do withdraw now and it takes a few days longer because of that.

payzar.jpg

PORTUGAL

Yes , Swapmybuck is a scam site runned by criminals. I only can repeat it: DO NOT USE IT!!!

@Harshadewa:
Withdrawal from payza to my German Bank account is possible again but it's still pending since Sunday, I hope just it's because everyone wants do withdraw now and it takes a few days longer because of that.
Thanks for the reply mate.

However Im not gonna use them for few weeks even after I get a confirmation that someone's money received to the bank.
So when you receive the money to your bank please let us know.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply mate.

However Im not gonna use them for few weeks even after I get a confirmation that someone's money received to the bank.
So when you receive the money to your bank please let us know.

Thanks

Money has been sent and i did receive

those who still crying and arguing: you can further listen to the rumours or get some facts:

here some background about former Alertpay CEO Tero Pollanen

background to above link:

Verticall-200x2001.png

PayzaJune 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM
We generally do not respond to rumors, lies or false allegations. In this case, however, we will make an exception because this has escalated to defamation.
The author of this libelous content is Tero Pollanen, a former AlertPay employee. Approximately one month after he was terminated from AlertPay in 2011 for committing fraud and embezzling funds, he began on a rampage to defame AlertPay and its key executives. He has now transferred his campaign of defamation to Payza. His defamatory blog and forum postings and online articles have recently increased in frequency as a result of the civil lawsuit launched on behalf of the company and its executives. Tero Pollanen is also being investigated on criminal charges for fraud and embezzlement.
We know that our members are smart and savvy enough to not blindly believe everything they read online. Our members know that we have always delivered and will continue to deliver secure and convenient services.
Additionally, if any of our blogging members or journalists would like to read the truth, just contact us directly and we will provide you with all the hard evidence (and juicy details!) that we can share since this matter is currently before the courts. Send us your website or blog, your audience reach, and your email address. We can then set aside some time to answer your questions.
In the meantime, Tero Pollanen will continue to defame AlertPay, Payza and its executives with outlandish and preposterous allegations of fraud, scamming, theft, child exploitation, gambling, drugs, etc. That’s what animals do when they’re cornered.
As soon as this civil matter is resolved, we will provide our members and the general public with an in-depth account of Tero Pollanen’s vehement rampage against AlertPay, Payza, the executive team and the other companies he has defrauded and defamed. All information will be supported by affidavits and sworn statements.
It’s always exciting times at Payza. 

Last edited:
I am glad i read this, i normally only use Paypal, but after having people request work from me, but only use Payza i was looking at other payment processors, If some of the replys here are any indication of how they conduct business i will be avoiding them.

@iMage
I dont recommend you using them. Your money will be stuck there for god knows how much time. I have my money there since the first day they shut down their withdrawals and now when Im tired of it and try to use their outrageous fees for exchange to another processor (19% fee to Paypal exchange from the only authorized exchanger by payza) they tell me I need to verify my account. When I sent them the necessary documents to verify my account after two weeks of waiting I get email robot response how they are glad I contacted them and no answer whatsoever about the verification.
tl;dr avoid those happy merchants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back