Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILHFFS

Anyone facing same issue. When I click withdraw in Payza I got this message

"Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable"

158 comments
they already scam me 120$ + 195$
also recently did bankwire of 350$,which complated from payza,but still not received in bank,already 15 days gone,waiting for the money,finally i stopped payza.

Jesse is absolutely right. Payza is great for incoming transactions - you can send/receive money into your Payza account. Unfortunately, the financial withdraw (transferring your money to your bank account, credit card, whatever) is impossible [trollface]

Switch to a real payment processor. Consider any money in your payza account a charity. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel for money because their business model has failed horribly thanks to their pathetic service.

Hello ____________,

Thank you for your reply.

At this time it is not possible to withdraw funds out of your Payza e-wallet by bank wire. We are in the process of transitioning to a new service provider for bank wire withdrawals and during this transition, Payza members from certain countries will unfortunately not be able to withdraw funds by bank wire. We anticipate this transition to be completed and bank wire services to be restored by the beginning of the new year. Once the transition has been completed you will once again be able to withdraw funds by bank wire without issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this service disruption may cause you. Please know that we are taking all necessary actions to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible for all of our affected members.

Thank you for your continued cooperation.

Regards,

Fraud Prevention Analyst
Payza.com

1234931504682.jpg

Hello guys,

Payza started to give some problems now with their bank wire.

I want to know that there are two ways to withdraw money to our bank account in india, one is bank transfer and the other one is bank wire. Bank Wire is currently unavailable for indians. I am indian and i want to know there is bank transfer also available right now. Can we use that bank transfer option to withdraw money to our indian bank account?

Please share your experience those who have recently did a payza bank transfer in indian bank account.

Thank You

what i did was i exchanged all my payza funds with paypal through alertexchanger. they're saying it takes up to 6 business days for payza to clear funds. it means i am going to receive my money on paypal later this week or early next week. the charges are pretty high but I used them as I can no longer wait until the new year. let's see what happens in a week. if payza doesn't "clear" the funds after this week, then it will only add evidence as to how much of a scam and a thief they are.

Last edited:
payza is real pain in the A$$ they are not professional they play games with peoples money they always late all the time am only suing them coz i have this company that only pays Paypal and payza and Paypal is not available in my country :( We anticipate this transition to be completed and bank wire services to be restored by the beginning of the new year are they kidding ????????

i think soon they will say sorry sending funds is temporarily unavailable their great progress so far is

1.Deposit by credit card is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
2.Withdraw funds by bank wire is temporarily unavailable.

plz tell me payza fees is fix 15$ or depend on payment detail ? like i want to withdraw 350$ and they will take only 15$ ? or more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back