Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
payza wire transfer now enabled.

Yeah. I just also checked. I thought they've already announced that withdrawal via bank wire will not be available until early 2013. Now it's back. I'm thinking twice as to whether I'll proceed with withdrawal now or not, as perhaps it's just temporarily back, NOT FULL BACK. Maybe if I request for a wire withdrawal now it won't be processed until next year and I won't be able to access my money that's on a pending withdrawal status if I do it. I'll call them in 30 minutes and let you guys know what their say on this is!

Last edited:
Nope it is not back yet. Just try to do a bankwire and you will end up seeing technical error. :)

oh yeah. i did not see it. :facepalm:
bwdgA.png

is there ANYONE from payza into this forum ??

plz enable all withdraw functions for customers.

this is illegal to disable for all without any meaningful reason :(\

2 years ago we had c.card withdraw disabled for ever.

u can NOT hold all amount and hope someone will report PayZa company them immediately as there is no option to withdraw for 80% of the customers

:( :(

do NOT write to US after christmas

plz ENABLE withdraw

Last edited:
can't agree with you guys, they are not scam
I keep money on my payza account without any thinking.

bt yes,their support is bad now

anyone here tried to use their prepaid card? i withdrew money to my card and its still pending so im waiting to see if i can withdraw thorough my card

edit: card loaded after 2-3 business days. will try it out today and see if i can actually use it as an ATM card

Last edited:
Holy crap :facepalm:
"We anticipate this transition to be completed and bank wire services to be restored by the beginning of the new year. " fuck you Payza

just tried to withdraw money via the prepaid card and it worked

Where are you from?

The currency of the prepaid card is not your local currency I guess (Unless you're American or Canadian)...

Let's say I have the Prepaid Visa card. I can only withdraw using a "Foreign currency ATM" (regular ATM will probably swallow it).
I have a couple of foreign currency ATMs in my town, but I'm still not sure if it will work...

You can withdrew it at any ATM that can accept a visa card. Not sure if the ATM i used is Foreign currency ATM, but it worked. They take $1 fee, then $3 transaction fee and probably some foreign exchange fee also. Not all countries can use the prepaid card so just check if yours is on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back