Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, those who use the prepaid card often, how long does it USUALLY and ACTUALLY take to top up the card? i know payza , on their website, says withdrawal to Payza Prepaid Card takes 2-4 business days, but i doubt it since they say bank wire takes 2-4 business days as well but it ACTUALLY takes them 2 weeks at least.

"
The following errors occurred:

• Due to a technical issue we are unable to complete your request at this time. We are in the process of investigating and correcting the issue, you will be notified by email once it is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and understanding."

Unable to withdraw funds.

Old New. I call Payza. they told actual meaning of earlier of 2013. thats mean may me its activate feb or mar.

"
The following errors occurred:

• Due to a technical issue we are unable to complete your request at this time. We are in the process of investigating and correcting the issue, you will be notified by email once it is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and understanding."

Unable to withdraw funds.

hey, those who use the prepaid card often, how long does it USUALLY and ACTUALLY take to top up the card? i know payza , on their website, says withdrawal to Payza Prepaid Card takes 2-4 business days, but i doubt it since they say bank wire takes 2-4 business days as well but it ACTUALLY takes them 2 weeks at least.

Took about 2 or 3 business days for the funds to appear on my card

Is not available for a lot of of countries,smell like scam to me,i have Paxum,Payoneer,Paypal,RedPass..i never had problems,but Payza is not trusted at all (maybe thats why they changed there name).

if this continue all companies will remove them and loose all Payza reputation completely worldwide

plz restore withdraw-load bank for all customers worldwide before christmas holidays

:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back