Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payza are proven scammers to me. First no withdrawal, now they put my account on hold, probably because I complained. My mistake - I should've exchanged Payza to Webmoney long time ago, and forget about those thieves.

I have readed on other forum that they should fix the withdrawal issue on Jan 23. Anybody heared something about this? Is there any official response from Payza? Exchangers have too big commissions...

guys i have been waiting for payment since july 2012..but still i am waiting for any gud news from payza.. i am from india

I have received this e-mail from Payza Customer Support a couple of days ago right after I requested my 6th withdrawal (via Bank Transfer).
vOtmuWN.png

Do note that this is my first withdrawal request as a Personal Pro account holder.
So, my question: Is any of you familiar with it?

but what is their target???
they could earn money like crazy, it was ready to take the place of Paypal and now very soon the can close as they dont have customer which are able to use their service.
only for the money they kept isnt such a big deal than to make monthly millions...i dont get it

Unfortunately at the moment we've had to transition to a new service provider which has caused some interruptions to some of our regular features. We've been hard at work on this for some time now, and do not expect the process to take much longer... though as yet I don't have a specific timeframe for you.

From payza forum...

Let me introduce myself,

Hi i am Matthew and i am writting from Poland. I found this topic on google so i decided to join in in.

As i see, 99% of you (as well me) have problem with withdrawl money from payza to card/bank. 1 month ago i sent a 1100PLN to payza and the money didnt reach an aim, i was writting to support about 3 weeks "they are contacting to partners" money still didint back on my account. I sent 3 tickets with 2 proofs, every reply generate automaticlly. 4th of march, my GF will has birthday, so i must withdrawl aboout 250$ via exchanger, transaction around 20%. They really annoyed me, and of course it is kiddin' about no timeframe of end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back