Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still not able to withdraw the funds from payza, Did any one has received the amount.

Hope This issue resolve at the earliest.

I would say that Payza is waiting for people to keep using it till people have none of it left after paying its fees. :rofl:
Though I am quite surprised Visa and MC have not suspended Payza :/

"Withdraw funds by bank transfer has been temporarily disabled for bank accounts in specific countries. You cannot transfer funds into the bank accounts currently linked to your Payza account."

Seems like Payza reenabled withdrawals to bank accounts. I was able to withdraw money to my bank account without problems. GJ Payza!

We need to be reasonable

I've been doing a lot of research on payza and I'm not so sure that it is a good thing to refer to it as a scam. The fact is it does work for some people and they do receive their money, which says something since scammers don't give you money. The complaints that I have read about seem mostly to do with 1. people's anxieties over having to wait for their money and not getting any kind of reassurance from payza that they have not been forgotten about (trust me, have been there) and 2. Delays and breakdowns in the wire transfer process. We have to remember that what payza is attempting to do is very complicated and prone to have problems. the banking systems all over the world may operate differently in each country and would have problems and inefficiencies that have nothing to do with payza themselves but will make payza look bad when they cannot deliver as promised and 3. payza may very well lack the capacity to handle the service they are promising customers.

Also it will not be fair to compare payza to paypal in this regard simply because paypal does not offer what payza does, which is wire transfer withdrawal in many countries of the world, something that paypal stays clear of apparently because of all the problems and headache involved and they clearly saw it as not feasible/profitable at this time. paypal transfers only to US accounts which I'm assuming is very easy.

In short, I think that payza is trying to offer what only a few services are doing which is an international withdrawal method because there is a market for it and people are seeking it. but it is not easy or cheap to do. so we cannot trust their guarantee. however they are not scammers. again it comes down to the consumer being smart. if you need their service and it can solve your problem, try it first. work with a small amount of money if you can. And if it works for you in the way that you find acceptable, then you have found a tool that you can benefit from. Monitor the service over time and have a plan incase something goes wrong with payza (or any other service) and you need to pull the plug. And if it doesn't work for you at all, I guess we'll just have to keep looking.

Another option I'm checking out is Skrill. Their fees for wire are lower that payza and they are very specific about which services are available and where. So far looks promising but I'm yet to try an actual transfer.

Last edited:
Use trustworthy providers

There are plenty of payment service providers, the question is which one is trustworthy and handy. I use Paysera (former Webtopay). It's European and you can transfer your money from Paysera account anywhere you want. Just like that. And no BS such as LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back