Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 10/27/2018
We've had a hectic week with upgrades with one of our hosts shutting down our account do to traffic. We've switched back to our original host and have made a few adjustments to increase streaming speeds. (Will be noticeable with newer uploads) We'll be putting off further upgrades for now, after a lot more research is done. We plan to start working on user requested tasks again as well as our new billing system to help with all of the new upgrades. Also next week the image task should be complete and we also plan to start our own manga translation group. (Depending on feedback we may make manga translations available for download through your account). Will have more to update next week... :)

monsterhunter32 said:
How long is your video? Generally we look to see total upload time which includes encoding to be no longer than the total length of your video especially if your encoding for multiple resolutions. I'll talk with programming team.

my videos around 30:00 to 1:00:00

Previously the upload was fast But it was limited to ten files and after ten becomes slow

I was happy with your server , but because of the uploading problem I do not think I want to continue

my videos around 30:00 to 1:00:00

Previously the upload was fast But it was limited to ten files and after ten becomes slow

I was happy with your server , but because of the uploading problem I do not think I want to continue

First, thanks as always for your continued honest feedback, it only makes us better by knowing what we need to improve upon. We of course don't want to see you go, but understand if you would like to take a break. Either way if you decide to come back we will welcome you with open arms... :) We are definitely not perfect and we've been learning as we go, but can guarantee we are in it for the long haul and are making great strides. In terms of streaming we've been approached by a well known service who has offered to work with us and let us use our own video player hosted on their platform, which was not originally offered by them to anyone. So depending on the outcomes from our talks we may end up using their service which should drastically increase loading speeds. Either way we do have a back-up service we plan on using which may be just as good. As for uploading and encoding, we will of course continue to improve speeds as we go along, but right now we are about at goal with some video's that are nearly 3 Gb large and over 1 hour long finished encoding in 8 minutes.(Definitely not denying your claims and will continue to improve system for you). Our whole process is a test, see, and adjust approach which will take a bit of time until we get everything right. As you know any complaint is taken seriously and does not fall on deaf ears, and we will always strive to do better for you... :)

hi admin, your otakucloud loading bandwidth seems the best in cloud platform, if your side have remote upload from google drive, and the interface for manage folder and files more user friendly, it will be excellent.

Moreover, if your side have easy count rate to earn money, just like vidcloud and go unlimited, it will be more convenience to use.

hi admin, your otakucloud loading bandwidth seems the best in cloud platform, if your side have remote upload from google drive, and the interface for manage folder and files more user friendly, it will be excellent.

Moreover, if your side have easy count rate to earn money, just like vidcloud and go unlimited, it will be more convenience to use.

Thanks for your feedback... :) We do have remote upload (dropbox, gdrive, and own api), we deactivated it because we were making a few adjustment to encoding system. It should be back up tomorrow (it will appear once you click on upload button). The folder system is used by clicking the "+" icon next to your name and clicking add video after clicking the folder you wish to add video too. We are also planning on working on a drag and drop system similar to itunes to make it easier (you can of course give more suggestions.)

Our current system uses cloud(not the fastest), and the well known service who approached us today and it's alternative use cloud, so we are definitely exploring those options. As for payouts via ads we want to leave this option in users hands for now. We know current set up is a little complicated so we plan on adding a step by step guide to make things simpler. The reason why we mostly add ad networks for users to use instead of collecting the money ourselves and paying members is because we want users to receive 100% of the revenue they earned instead of just a portion as well as not inconveniencing users who don't want ads. We have thought about a managed service option where we do the set up for you and post ads and give you a payout like vidcloud, but it will be after we add VAST and VATS system to current video player. We would also have to add more members to quality assurance team to watch over advertisements to make sure bots are not being used to hike up views. So in short a lot more research and preparation will need to be done before we develop payout system (Although I will note that this system has been created before by us on an old trial website so we already have the template for it, just need the extra manpower) :)

Your system is very good, and high quality for video streaming, so I am lucky to choose you first(although there are several cloud platform in my eye). But someone have chosen others, there are the reasons.

First, the encoding quality is very good in your side, but it takes more time, someone have uploaded several matches, it cannot shown the matches on time. Second, the payout method, if more money from click or view rate, more users to try, if two cloud platforms are same usage and quality, then people may choose others.

But your player and loading time, is perfect. Also, the admin is very kindly to hear an opinion, so your side become better and better, we all can see it.

What is api credentials, popcash or popads, it is difficult to someone. If you can see GoUnlimited, their user interface is almost perfect, just cannot encode ts file only, and the payout system is easy, for paypal is okay.

Will definitely keep working on making website faster and more user friendly. API can be found under API credentials tab and we also have a help tab to help answer general questions (we'll be updating help tab later on as we've made a lot more additions and changes since created). To implement your own advertisements from popcash, popmyads, or clickaine you must have an account with them first. After that you can use otakucloud as one of your subdomains or domain name on that advertisment network. Once registered you would input api key, website key, zone id, ect... under advertisement tab on our website for that respective network. Once inputed go to any video and click the edit icon next to it and input the ad information in pop-up ads section. Depending on the ad you can even time when the ad will show up during the video. We plan on adding ads to the video settings section as well so you don't have to manually ad video ads after each upload.

hi admin, do any third party software to access the otakucloud? such as air explorer, can do the cloud transfer on cloud platform, will you develop it with other genius in github? I know reddit and github are many genius in techique.

hi admin, do any third party software to access the otakucloud? such as air explorer, can do the cloud transfer on cloud platform, will you develop it with other genius in github? I know reddit and github are many genius in techique.

Currently we are finishing talks with zoom uploader (http://z-o-o-m.eu/ ), and plan to be in their next update. We haven't heard of air explorer, but see no problem if they want to add our platform to their service. Just let us know. :)

hi admin, just an opinion after usage only, if there are many video with self-managed for a long time, it is difficult to do it well by your interface. It is not a big problem, but it is convenience to use when using it.

In my mind, if your side can develop your own tools, it will domain the market, since your buffering speed and quality are excellent. Also, your side can make google drive, dropbox, incloudrive, mega, onedrive for reference of user interface, mega is very simple and useful, everyone can know how to use even though the first time, only a few column, but easy to handle the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back