Status
Not open for further replies.
hi admin, is it only 1 user, 1 website id for popcash on otakucloud? if there are 1 otc account, but use otc player in several websites for popcash, what can i do?

Currently we are finishing talks with zoom uploader (http://z-o-o-m.eu/ ), and plan to be in their next update. We haven't heard of air explorer, but see no problem if they want to add our platform to their service. Just let us know. :)
hi admin, can this uploader connect between otakucloud and google drive, both two sides at the same time for transfer as well? or just a single uploader only...

air explorer can directly connect two cloud platforms, and transfer the file at cloud stage, no need to involve the pc hardware side, so it is convenience to manage the files in cloud stage.

hi admin, just an opinion after usage only, if there are many video with self-managed for a long time, it is difficult to do it well by your interface. It is not a big problem, but it is convenience to use when using it.
interface need re-build from scratch
-We will work on making a simplified interface. We'll try to come up with a few designs and show everyone. We have built something similar to mega before where it feels more like a desktop. We have a lot of video player options and controls so we'll have to find a way to incorporate them seamlessly...Will keep you posted :)

hi admin, can this uploader connect between otakucloud and google drive, both two sides at the same time for transfer as well? or just a single uploader only...

air explorer can directly connect two cloud platforms, and transfer the file at cloud stage, no need to involve the pc hardware side, so it is convenience to manage the files in cloud stage.
-To my knowledge they use parallel uploading so you can upload to multiple platforms at the same time. I'm not sure if they have added a feature that allows transfer at cloud stage, which would be pretty cool. I suggest sending them an email at zoom.prog@gmail.com since they are always making new updates, and may have missed a new feature they have added.

hi admin, is it only 1 user, 1 website id for popcash on otakucloud? if there are 1 otc account, but use otc player in several websites for popcash, what can i do?

As long as you input your information for popcash under advertisment tab and input your code directly under the video you want to show the ad, you should be able to embed your video anywhere since popcash will be working through our website.

Update 11/1/2018
You'll notice that you are now able to upload images. This is a very rough alpha version of the image reader, we'll be making updates and fixes throughout the upcoming weeks. We just wanted to get it out their so users could give feedback and report any bugs they find. Enjoy! :)

-We will work on making a simplified interface. We'll try to come up with a few designs and show everyone. We have built something similar to mega before where it feels more like a desktop. We have a lot of video player options and controls so we'll have to find a way to incorporate them seamlessly...Will keep you posted :)
yes, awesome admin, we are looking forward for your new design, since i am prefer to your otakucloud, use it more these two weeks.

can the player add a function of star rating? so that the audience can rating the star of video, not like or unlike, i know there are some java script code can add to webpage, but too long for javascript or css.

you know, awesome admin, if the video is music video, songs, or football, audience will more happier if they can vote to your otc player.

Update 11/1/2018
You'll notice that you are now able to upload images. This is a very rough alpha version of the image reader, we'll be making updates and fixes throughout the upcoming weeks. We just wanted to get it out their so users could give feedback and report any bugs they find. Enjoy! :)
yes, i find there are several new function in your otc interface, i have tried some of it, if i have some opinion after usage, then kindly report to you.

in fact, your platform and cs feedback are very excellent, i just tell you more of it because i think do that will be perfect, if 100 marks is full marks, i will give 98 or 99 marks to your side.

some other cloud hosting, may not be 24 hours in good buffering, it may be the asia zone or us zone, some is difficult across the 24/7 period. but your side, is good at any time, no any disadvantage from your side, i think your company will become bigger and bigger in the coming time.

hi admin, i have found out some video which have freeze screen in prolong play. The video can play normally by other player or my computer, but it have a problem on otc player, i have uploaded several times for testing.

just below link, does it need more time to buffering? i do not have any idea...
https://free3sports.blogspot.com/2018/10/efl-18-19-middlesbrough-vs-derby-county.html
https://free3sports.blogspot.com/2018/10/liga-18-19-valladolid-vs-espanyol.html

I'm having programming team take a look at it will keep you updated.

hi admin, why i suddenly cannot enter otakucloud? it just said"You have not chosen a subscription. Contact admin on wjunction or Skype at diynation", what;'s wrong?

hi admin, i have found out some video which have freeze screen in prolong play. The video can play normally by other player or my computer, but it have a problem on otc player, i have uploaded several times for testing.

just below link, does it need more time to buffering? i do not have any idea..
https://free3sports.blogspot.com/2018/10/efl-18-19-middlesbrough-vs-derby-county.html

Programming team took a look at things and said buffering is dependent on internet speed, so the faster your internet speed the faster video will load and not buffer. Also having higher resolution can take time to load for some viewers depending on their internet speed. I personally tested this as well and noticed our video player buffered a little in the beginning but played smoothly after a few minutes without buffering. (I don't have the best internet). We noticed some users to compensate for viewers internet connection encode for 2 resolutions one higher at 1080p or 720p and another at 480p or 240p. So viewers with high speed connections can use the high resolutions while viewers with low speed connections can use lower resolutions. To choose your two resolutions go to Account < VIdeo Settings < Video Quality Section (Yes) < Encode All formats including MP4 (Yes) < Change encode two resolutions. Programming team is still looking at it and I'll let you know if they make any adjustments, this was just their initial thoughts.

hi admin, why i suddenly cannot enter otakucloud? it just said"You have not chosen a subscription. Contact admin on wjunction or Skype at diynation", what;'s wrong?
Try logging in again, issue should be resolved.

just below link, does it need more time to buffering? i do not have any idea...
Programming team made an update to code. (Video started immediately and didn't buffer this time when I tested.)

I can´t play the videos again with firefox. Have deleted also my cache. with chrome there aren´t problems and can start the videos. can you check it why it´s not working with firefox please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back