Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please add Brazil in Tier 3? I can bring you 30,000 views a month from Brazil alone if your service is good, and about 20-30% of my traffic is also Tier 1

Here is a snippet of stats for about a month of the current host I'm at now where 90% of my videos are at. Been on Holiday the last few days so haven't uploaded in a couple days, but ti'll bounce back as you've can see in my stats I dipped a day then bounced back.

and my current host pays $10 per 10,000 for Brazil.

14wzr7m.jpg

You should also raise the IP limit to at least 5 - A lot of new host (and even old ones) are doing away with the 1 view per IP in 24 hours.

Last edited:
1.FTP is so slow....
2.I didnt see Filemanager where i can delete, cut, paste, copy etc.

Please contact me for slow ftp speed. Usually you should get 500mbit + via ftp
For filemanager login your account and choose files.

why no jdownloader support?

Ask jdownloader for this. We dont will contact them. If they think they need support us, they will make a plugin ;)

Can you please add Brazil in Tier 3? I can bring you 30,000 views a month from Brazil alone if your service is good, and about 20-30% of my traffic is also Tier 1

Here is a snippet of stats for about a month of the current host I'm at now where 90% of my videos are at. Been on Holiday the last few days so haven't uploaded in a couple days, but ti'll bounce back as you've can see in my stats I dipped a day then bounced back.

and my current host pays $10 per 10,000 for Brazil.

14wzr7m.jpg

You should also raise the IP limit to at least 5 - A lot of new host (and even old ones) are doing away with the 1 view per IP in 24 hours.

Hi,

please contact me via pm or Skype, will double check brazil traffic thing with our ad partners.
We will have a look into unique limit lift.

Regards

Marcel

Awsome, so fast respone :)
Thx for progress bar :)

Thank you :)

Pls add download icon in embeded code and in download page , the download link must be the default one to see not the stream link .

and the icon to swith from stream to download its not visible

I just tested a file I got about 150kpbs upload that is just to slow. I know my upload speed has been kinda slow lately but it is not that slow what is up??

I just tested a file I got about 150kpbs upload that is just to slow. I know my upload speed has been kinda slow lately but it is not that slow what is up??

Please write me a pm with details about it.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

some filemanager changes today.
- Right Click Copy link should work now
- Sort for Upload date

More tomorrow :)

Sorting of the filemanager should be beginn with latest uploaded files

Sorting of the filemanager should be beginn with latest uploaded files

I agree

Done

Pls add download icon in embeded code and in download page , the download link must be the default one to see not the stream link .

and the icon to swith from stream to download its not visible

Added for ToDo

Last edited:
1. This website is not converting mp4 videos - directly stream them - which is dangerous
2. ol?by apiary.io - Seriously! you wanted to open download like this! Who are you Google?
3. You are using German xxxxx.de servers which is yes good speed but not invisible.

More over - This site might works if you are not on WJ. Because people who use WJ's file sharing or streaming use HUGH bandwidth a month. Maybe you don't understand now but when your bandwidth flows to 40TB a month your DC will be HANDS-UP. Trust me - I have pretty nasty giant site like XXXXXXXXX.com and when my bandwidth reach 935 TB - company like Incapsula (my load balance and CDN provider) asked me slow down. So you can imagine what's going on at my video streaming and downloading data center.... I use like 5 data centers servers with TRANS-CLOUDING and still I have to fight for bandwidth every month.

Suggestions: Immediately put expirable tokens on per download. OR DIE

To the WJ people: Enjoy this site for 5 months. :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back