Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. This website is not converting mp4 videos - directly stream them - which is dangerous
2. ol?by apiary.io - Seriously! you wanted to open download like this! Who are you Google?
3. You are using German xxxxx.de servers which is yes good speed but not invisible.

More over - This site might works if you are not on WJ. Because people who use WJ's file sharing or streaming use HUGH bandwidth a month. Maybe you don't understand now but when your bandwidth flows to 40TB a month your DC will be HANDS-UP. Trust me - I have pretty nasty giant site like XXXXXXXXX.com and when my bandwidth reach 935 TB - company like Incapsula (my load balance and CDN provider) asked me slow down. So you can imagine what's going on at my video streaming and downloading data center.... I use like 5 data centers servers with TRANS-CLOUDING and still I have to fight for bandwidth every month.

Suggestions: Immediately put expirable tokens on per download. OR DIE

To the WJ people: Enjoy this site for 5 months. :)

Thanks

Hi ravim

Thank you for your advise.
As i told you already on PM we're in Alpha, so we're testing. For sure there are things what arent perfect right now, but we keep on doing it better every day :)
What i definatly can say, is that we will stay.

Regards

Marcel

Error 522 Ray ID: 1bef5b83277a02da

Connection timed out

Hi,

could you explain me when the error appears? We will have a look into it :)

Plz add copy movie or add movie to my account

There is a upload(add) file option. You can use it to add a movie

Regards

Marcel

it will amazing when you srt support

I will use your host once it ready

We already are working on srt support.
Will tell you here as soon as it is ready :)

Regards

Marcel

Openload.io Review

Hi Wjunction,

I joined this forum after discovering Openload.io. I have been looking for a good video host for awhile now and so far while experimenting with all the available video hosts, Openload.io is the best in terms of speed and clean video player IU.

After experimenting with the "recommended" video hosts, this is the best I have seen. I am still a noob in this streaming and uploading niche but I know how to tell a good speed and quality service. So far Marcel has been prompt and great in support issues.

I highly recommend this host. There are definitely improvements that Openload.io can implement, but so far I am too impressed and have all my faith in future upgrades and efficient functions.

I have to agree with you d8ni3l. I've used many many video host and I've only been satisfied with 1, and now that I found openload a few days ago they have made it to my very short satisfied list.

For a brand new site that is in alpha they are going the right direction!

Pros:
Quality Video Player
No loss in Quality
No waiting on converting
Beautiful thumbnails
Amazing Download feature
FTP (really fast)
Fast Upload Speeds (from your computer) but not as fast as FTP
Fast download speeds
Fast Remote Upload speeds
Epic Support

Cons: (which I know are in the works of being added/improved)
Downloads - I have a video that says it's been downloaded/streamed 4,512 times, but I know it hasn't actually been played that many times. Fixing that to only show actual view counts of what you're actually being paid for.
No referral system

Conculsion: While openload.io is in alpha at the time of this post, their service, current features, and planned features are already better than some of the really known video host, those video host better pay attention.

Hi Wjunction,

I joined this forum after discovering Openload.io. I have been looking for a good video host for awhile now and so far while experimenting with all the available video hosts, Openload.io is the best in terms of speed and clean video player IU.

After experimenting with the "recommended" video hosts, this is the best I have seen. I am still a noob in this streaming and uploading niche but I know how to tell a good speed and quality service. So far Marcel has been prompt and great in support issues.

I highly recommend this host. There are definitely improvements that Openload.io can implement, but so far I am too impressed and have all my faith in future upgrades and efficient functions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back