Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who want to access openload.co, there is last active DNS records, edit /etc/hosts or hosts file something to get into user panel.

;; ANSWER SECTION:
openload.co. 284 IN A 104.16.164.50
openload.co. 284 IN A 104.16.166.50
openload.co. 284 IN A 104.16.167.50
openload.co. 284 IN A 104.16.168.50
openload.co. 284 IN A 104.16.165.50

well first he needs to get a new domain then we will see it's a very good host and many will come back and keep using it

direct ip access is not allowed by cloud flare my friend :D

well first he needs to get a new domain then we will see it's a very good host and many will come back and keep using it

direct ip access is not allowed by cloud flare my friend :D

Thats why, edit hosts file to set the DNS internally, and then access openload.co in your browser.

edit: windows hosts entry example:

104.16.164.50 openload.co
104.16.166.50 openload.co
104.16.167.50 openload.co
104.16.168.50 openload.co
104.16.165.50 openload.co

save file and then try accessing openload.co

Last edited:
yes but with all files traffic is totally lost :D and they host huge number of files adn owe servers fees with the $$$$ so it might be a rough restart or dead while trying to limit the

Hi,

just a short update from our side, to not let you step in the dark.
It seems like our domain registrar suspended our domain for basically no reason. So either our domain registrar lets us transfer it or reactivates it within the next hours.
We are preparing a spare domain and will get it setted up asap.

Ill provide you with this domain as soon as it is live.
Unfortunatly thats all we can do for now.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

It seems like our domain registrar suspended our domain for basically no reason. So either our domain registrar lets us transfer it or reactivates it within the next hours.

Regards

Marcel

Thank you my friend, if I was your friend, I would pay you a beer and some strippers.

Hi,

Regards

Marcel

I see you were with Namecheap big mistake a big time DMCA sender guy gets to see all domains that are registered with them this guy is most likely the reason you domain was suspended. I had .info with the suspended for no reason I switched to internetbs and got .com a little over a year no problems so far.

Hi,

Regards

Marcel

I see you were with Namecheap big mistake a big time DMCA sender guy gets to see all domains that are registered with them this guy is most likely the reason you domain was suspended. I had .info with the suspended for no reason I switched to internetbs and got .com a little over a year no problems so far.

Basically the difference might be,
we reply to any DMCA Complaint and handle it.
So basically there is no reason.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back