Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello Today I got payoneer master card but i don't remember witch email i use i know security question , full name, mobile and landline number , card number ,

how can i do ...

Hi @-sky-, I'm sorry for this delay with your application. I've forwarded a message to our account approval department and they should contact you within 1-2 business days.

Please help,my reference number is LTK12153010462145X.. I sent ID Card and some information.I wanna connect payoneer local bank with cpagrip :)I wanna take payments direct to my bank.

Last edited:
@Host Dzire -

• Hi, Please note that due to instructions from the Indian local banking authorities, Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard cards cannot be offered to applicants in India.

We can only offer the Global Bank Transfer service - if you work with a company (a partner of ours) that offers the GBT service, you can use it to withdraw earnings straight to your bank account in India.

Hi Payoneer team i have a just question, is its possible payoneer can deal with PayPal if any payoneer user make PayPal account with payonner Card and Bank account they not limit account and not make any restriction, any Payoneer user from world wide have any possibility ? if u guys do this maybe u guys get more customers, those Countries where paypal not give services.. hope many user like this idea but its up on Payoneer and Paypal.

Regards

@tut2tut - We have indeed updated the USPS for all our account holders. If you receive payments through the old details they will automatically be transferred to the new ones and eventually to your card. If you're unable to change the bank details please contact PayPal directly for assistance.
Will the old details work forever or would you be closing that at some point ?

Thanks for sharing your suggestion.

Currently Payoneer is not affiliated with PayPal in any way, and all uses of their service must be in full accordance with their Terms and Conditions.

We will certainly look into possible ways of improving your user experience, and are always looking to provide our account holders with new and innovative global payment solutions.

Thank for Reply Nissim Sir, i understand , i give just Suggestion , but i am 100% sure if Payoneer Start Affiliated Services with PayPal Payoneer Get more Account Holder from those Countries where PayPal not Allow Services , Its just Suggestion also Request if its possible in feature Do it and hope Sir u also put over Suggestion to ur team , i mean Payoneer team..

Regards

I've certainly pass your suggestion on to the Payoneer team internally. If you have any additional suggestions or feedback for us, please feel free to share :)

You can log into your Payoneer account to view an estimated arrival date for the card. If the date has passed, we generally suggest waiting another week as there may be a delay in your local postal system. If you still don't receive the card by then, please notify our customer support department.

A full list of pricing and fees is also available via your Payoneer online account.

@tut2tut - We have indeed updated the USPS for all our account holders. If you receive payments through the old details they will automatically be transferred to the new ones and eventually to your card. If you're unable to change the bank details please contact PayPal directly for assistance.
Will the old details work forever or would you be closing that at some point ?
can i get a answer to this question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back