Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
If you have forgotten your Payoneer account information we may ask you to confirm certain details so that we can assist you in retrieving your information.

If you are unable to confirm the details required, please let us know (either via telephone, live chat, or e-mail) and we will find a way to assist you.
I just forget the password and phone number
what should i do ??

Hello

I am looking to open an payoneer account.
I am from kuwait so i think i can open an account.

Also there are few other reason for it.
I will be needing a us payment service activated.
And will I be able to connect my paypal to payoneer so that the money can be directly transfer from paypal to payoneer and i can withdraw using the payoneer debit card.

will need few more details.

Thanks

@hatimyal123 - Yes, there is no problem to sign up for a Payoneer card if you're from Kuwait. I'll be happy to help out with any questions you have.

@Fast - It usually takes 3-5 business days but we are now experiencing a high volume of applications so we ask that you allow up to 7 business days for an update.

Romi payoneer disbale my US payment service option and i cant able to transfer my funds from paypal kindly pls tell me what should i can do now kindly pls reply me wait for ur Pm i send u my email id so i can check how can i active that option kindly pls reply me wait for ur Pm

Thank you

Hi heart_tracker,

I myself do no review USPS applications and cannot approve them or check them. If our USPS department disabled the service for you then unfortunately I cannot do anything to change it.

Hi heart_tracker,

I myself do no review USPS applications and cannot approve them or check them. If our USPS department disabled the service for you then unfortunately I cannot do anything to change it.

so pls tell me what should i can do its really bad step why they disable with out any strong reason they disable my USPS option

Hi,
Today i got email from you say that My US payment profile has been changed, so is i must change the the old info to then ew one in all US companies i use like CJ/paypal/skrill/maxbounty ... or i can keep using the old one
Thanks

I wonder if i can order Payoneer MC through their partner Adf.ly but to receive regular payments form Adcash? Adcash supports Payoneer payments but they do not offer option to order payoneer master card through them.

So can i order card from one partner but receive payments from other? P.S. i have around 25$ on adf.ly and i don't plan to use them in the future so i'm not sure if this would be a problem or should i order it as an individual ( without official partners ).

Today I've tried withdraw some bucks to my payoneer account and then noticed my USPS number has been changed. (Normally I check bank account numbers to confirm)
Paypal shows last 4 digits like x-abcd but payoneer shows different number also that last 4 digits are not same.

I want to know what will happen if I withdraw to my old bank number which is already added to paypal?
My money will appear on payoneer account or lose all the money?

I'm really hurry withdraw some money, I have to pay some bills. Withdrawal process take long time if I add new bank account number to paypal ?

Edit:
Now I'm having this message when I try to add new bank account.
ERROR: We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later

Please advice me

Last edited:
@Atlaschild - Yes, please change your USPS details. This is part of our USPS update. You can read about it here: Official FAQs for the US Payment Service Update - US Payment Service Update - Payoneer Community Forums

@Davor & @Baller78 - You can have more than one partner paying you on your Payoneer card. Same goes for receiving partner payments and aside from that, USPS payments. You can read about how to add more paying companies to your account here: How to add multiple paying companies to one Payoneer account | The Payoneer Blog

@tut2tut - We have indeed updated the USPS for all our account holders. If you receive payments through the old details they will automatically be transferred to the new ones and eventually to your card. If you're unable to change the bank details please contact PayPal directly for assistance.

so pls tell me what should i can do its really bad step why they disable with out any strong reason they disable my USPS option

kindly pls tell me how can enable U.S payment service

Thank you

hi, replacement card has been ordered, it says will be arrived at 25 Nov 2013 and 02 Dec 2013. but till now i don't receive it yet

I need to fill in the U.S. Payment Service form and must choose purposes on the basis of services for which i will receive payments, what is more appropriate to choose for payment for marketing ( banner, pop-up etc ) from a company that works on eCPM, CPC and CPA basis?

1) Marketing and copywriting.
2) Affilite programs and CPA.
3) Advertising and publishing.

Last edited:
Hi there,
Can I order another card if I lost mine? And if so, will it be linked to me previous bank account you provide or linked to a new one with different details?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Payoneer tem i just want to know have any possibility to change U.S. Payment Service Account? if yes please let me know how to do posses to change request submit

@brian777 - if you've checked with your local post office and the card hasn't arrived, please contact our support department to issue a new one: Contact Us | Payoneer

@Davor - Affiliate and CPA seems like the best fit.

@spacetiger - if you've lost your card, contact us immediately at: 1-*(646) 386-*2434 (The line is available 24/7). Your details will remain.

@Vampire - Hi, for assistance with your USPS details, please contact support: Contact Us | Payoneer

@FastLinks - Hi, if you cannot reset your password, please contact support: Contact Us | Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back