Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi!

1) Yes, we do provide a solution for US companies to send global payouts, to their affiliates or to anyone else that they need to pay.

2) Our global payout solutions are also available to Indian Companies, allowing them to send payouts to affiliates. Note that for affiliates based in India, we can only offer local bank transfers (which is an excellent payout option). For non-Indian based affiliates, you can pay them via prepaid debit cards as well.

If you have a registered company and want to begin sending payouts with Payoneer, please send me a PM with further details and I will be happy to assist you in getting started.

Why Payoneer support is very slow ? About three weeks ago, i asked support about transfer my funds to webmoney. Still did not get answer...

About week ago, asked support to turn on me feature to send payoneer funds to another card holder, but still did not get answer.. What happening ?

Last edited:
We do not have any backlog in e-mails, all are answered within 2-4 business days. Can you please provide me with a reference ID number for your inquiry (starts with LTK).

Also note that we offer immediate support via telephone and live chat.

Hello,
If i order a payoneer us mastercard on cardswebmoney website, do i need to register on payoneer website first?
Don't you have physical office where i can go and order a payoneer card?

Last edited:
Dear Nissim! I contacted your support (LTK1215309624244X) and they blocked my card by saying that my card has been blocked while its not true. Kindly check it

Hi Nissim,

Is it possible to order a new card without website's url printed on the card?

Another question: Can I transfer money from my Payoneer balance(Payoneer Debit Card) to Global Bank transfer service?

Hi Sonic,

This URL is determined by the setup of the company you signed up with. It's only visual, however, and has no effect on your card.

Regarding this and your 2nd question - can you send me a PM with your Payoneer account e-mail?

Hi i forget my password and my phone number,and i asked the support if there is a solution for my problem
they didn't respond

Hi i forget my password and my phone number,and i asked the support if there is a solution for my problem
they didn't respond

u must contact payoneer live support team they will guide u properly i hope u remember ur date of birth u can tell them in live chat support Mon to friday

Thank you
i contact with them and they tell you should give us your phone number to know you're the owner of card

they didn't respond

u must contact payoneer live support team they will guide u properly i hope u remember ur date of birth u can tell them in live chat support Mon to friday

Thank you
i contact with them and they tell me, you should give us your phone number to know you're the owner of card

If you have forgotten your Payoneer account information we may ask you to confirm certain details so that we can assist you in retrieving your information.

If you are unable to confirm the details required, please let us know (either via telephone, live chat, or e-mail) and we will find a way to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back